Light-O-Rama Forums

SINGING FACES FOR THRILLER

Sean5545

Does anyone have multiple singing faces available for thriller that they at willing to share?

I have the main vocals on two faces but I was looking for ideas on a backup singer for this....im having trouble since its a one or two singing face song

thanks everyone in advance for any help

sean55455@gmail.com

sean

12 hours ago, Sean5545 said:

Does anyone have multiple singing faces available for thriller that they at willing to share?

I have the main vocals on two faces but I was looking for ideas on a backup singer for this....im having trouble since its a one or two singing face song

thanks everyone in advance for any help

sean55455@gmail.com

sean

Sent you mine. For your personal use only.

JR

Also the key to most of these singing face sequences is a really good quality headset. Not a wireless headset (don't work well at least for my wants and needs). My set allows me to select different levels that helps me detect even the lowest of sounds.

When you have a song such as this with only 1 Lead singer and a Narrator you just use your feelings and get creative. If it sounds like there are backup singers as this one does just use all except for the lead unless he/she is also singing the backup parts.

JR

On 9/14/2017 at 10:19 AM, dibblejr said:

Also the key to most of these singing face sequences is a really good quality headset. Not a wireless headset (don't work well at least for my wants and needs). My set allows me to select different levels that helps me detect even the lowest of sounds.

When you have a song such as this with only 1 Lead singer and a Narrator you just use your feelings and get creative. If it sounds like there are backup singers as this one does just use all except for the lead unless he/she is also singing the backup parts.

JR

Thanks jr....I looked at what you did to fill in the void with the other singers, now I'm going to try and apply that same idea to other songs where I currently have all 4 faces singing the same thing "just to put them to work". I will try using a high quality wired headset....if nothing else it will help with the loud kids problem.

thanks again

sean 

2 hours ago, Sean5545 said:

Thanks jr....I looked at what you did to fill in the void with the other singers, now I'm going to try and apply that same idea to other songs where I currently have all 4 faces singing the same thing "just to put them to work". I will try using a high quality wired headset....if nothing else it will help with the loud kids problem.

thanks again

sean 

You are welcome.

What songs are you trying to fix? I may have produced them already. Feel free to pm.

JR