Light-O-Rama Forums

trouble assembling 8slanted chasing light rings

sneakypete

I recently bought the set for the 8-ring slanted light set up from Christmaslightshow.com. Unfortunately, I am having trouble understanding exactly how each ring goes together. The photo and the illustration on the website give me an idea but not quite enough information.Specifically, there seem to be two types of the "inner spokes". One kind has oval holes and the other kind has round holes. Where do each of these get placed?

Also how are the two center half circle pieces supposed to go together? Thanks for any help you can offer.  Photos or illustrations would be great, but we'll take any advice!

Peter

You could contact them for better instructions. I found a video of Darryl putting together the rings on a pole but not sure if it will help you. The video does not start until about the 9 minute mark.

42 minutes ago, TBS99 said:

You could contact them for better instructions. I found a video of Darryl putting together the rings on a pole but not sure if it will help you. The video does not start until about the 9 minute mark.

I did  but he didn't get back to me.  I need help with the frames of the rings.  Can you help me with those?

I am sorry but I don't know how they go together. I just remembered this video and thought it might help. Hopefully someone else has these and might know how they go together. You might try asking on Planet Christmas forum site, I saw where someone there had bought one.

Good luck

Tom

Edited by TBS99
Added more

• 4 weeks later...

I know it's not much but from what I can tell it would seem that the slanted holes are to connect the rings to each other.

So you will only see these holes at opposite sides of the rings.

The straight holes would be for the assembly of the circular ring itself.