Light-O-Rama Forums

Sale

Phil Dinan

OK so everyone seems to be excited about the summer sale on controllers, is there a BIG discount on these units at this time or is it just an excuse we use to push ourselves over the edge and buy new gear?

Phil

I have heard that the sale is about 10% off. I went ahead and ordered my stuff (4 DIY kits) this week to avoid the rush of the sale. UPS should deliver it tomorrow. I figure I'm out about $40 or so, but I may need the extra time to assemble the kits. I bet Dan and crew are going to be real busy during the sale.

Does any one know when the sale starts....I am ready to push myself over the edge to double what I have now. What about the S2 is it ready yet, or are they still trying to get the bugs out.....

Bruce

Bruce Womack wrote:

Does any one know when the sale starts....I am ready to push myself over the edge to double what I have now. What about the S2 is it ready yet, or are they still trying to get the bugs out.....

Bruce

The sale is next month. S2 has been out for some time now; the only thing left is the verification/licensing process which has nothing to do with how S2 works. That will be released next month.

Hi,

The sale will start Sat June 21, the first day of summer. The discounts run 10% to 20% (maybe more) depending on the item.

Every year we have something special. This year some people are going to get their orders (everthing including shipping and handling) for free. Here is how it is going to work.

Once the sale is completed, we are going to randomly pick orders. If an order is $2500 or less, the customer pays nothing. If the order is more than $2500 then we will give a $2500 discount on the order.

We will continue to pick orders until we hit $10,000.00 That means if we are at $9,950.00 and the next order picked is $1000 then we will give the $1000 order away for free and stop.

The fewest winners we will have is 4 but I expect there to be between 15 and 20 people that will end up getting their orders for free.

As always, by entering the promotion you agree to allow us to defer shipment for a couple months.

What I need is a promo code for this promotion. "Free" is too confusing because believe it or not there will be a number of people who will think that "Free" means free... I would like to have the word free in it but not necessary. We have come up with "MaybeFree", "TryFree", "TryForFree"... but I do not really like any of them.

Anyone have an idea?

This was in the General LOR Forum Today From Dan

Tim