Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequence Question

Mikep2478

Last year was my first year using LOR. When I purchased I bought the TSO Starter package with the YCM card. This year we are adding songs to the play list. My question is how do I get the Sequences off of the SD Card and onto my computer so I can incorporate some of those songs in this years show.

Thanks

3 hours ago, Mikep2478 said:

Last year was my first year using LOR. When I purchased I bought the TSO Starter package with the YCM card. This year we are adding songs to the play list. My question is how do I get the Sequences off of the SD Card and onto my computer so I can incorporate some of those songs in this years show.

Thanks

Did you try copy paste? That's what I recently did with there SD card I never used. I needed a Kingston for troubleshooting so I just copy pated into a folder on my desktop. Not like I will ever use the sequences but that's where they are.

I did copy and past it but then when I try to open them in the LOR programs they can not be found. I can find them in my down loaded files just not in LOR.

1 hour ago, Mikep2478 said:

I did copy and past it but then when I try to open them in the LOR programs they can not be found. I can find them in my down loaded files just not in LOR.

Here's what you do.

If you copy and pasted from the SD card correctly

1) Open the folder you copy pasted the LOR show to

2) You should see a folder called LOR- STC- or something similar

3) Open that folder

4) You shoud see a file called SetupSTC.... or something similar

5) Click on that and you will get a couple pop ups

a) accept to install

b-  accept terms of use

c- the next box will show you where the sequences and audio files will be placed (should be your LOR root directory folder)

d- click next and the files will be placed in the directory

6) Open SE and find the sequence or go to the folder and click on the sequence ( .LMS is the extension you will click on) it will open in SE

Now you are ready to use, mod or add to.

JR