Light-O-Rama Forums
DisneyMatt10

How Long Is Your Entire Show?

Santas Helper    816
5 hours ago, k6ccc said:

If I were you, I would just drop the 17 minutes of static.  That way there is always something playing.

Me too. That will run off alot of potential viewers wanting to see something. Thinking the show is broke or over for the night. People don't have time or patience to sit around during the holidays waiting for something to happen. Unless your Disneyland.

Godney    7

I agree with Santa's Helper, people will leave if your show stops so on my show as it stands right now i have over 75  songs on a mini director set to loop continuously and when nears the end it says goodnight and lets people know the show will start again the next night .also my shows length is 3 and a half hours 6:30 to 9:30 all month long starting Black Friday to Dec. 31st

Jaynee    47
13 hours ago, Godney said:

I agree with Santa's Helper, people will leave if your show stops so on my show as it stands right now i have over 75  songs on a mini director set to loop continuously and when nears the end it says goodnight and lets people know the show will start again the next night .also my shows length is 3 and a half hours 6:30 to 9:30 all month long starting Black Friday to Dec. 31st

Yeah, I've thought about doing that, but I also like the idea of giving my neighbors a bit of a break from having cars parked  on our very busy and narrow street (ours is the main street to get in and out of the neighborhood, and our streets are only 2-cars wide so if someone stops in front of my house, it's a single lane for cars to get by in both directions).

Godney    7

Well Jaynee luckily where i live is on a main st, but it is very wide plenty of room to get around, and my neighbors  thank God love the show it is the heart  of the neighborhood at Christmastime it brings many people together.