Light-O-Rama Forums

HELP LOST EVERYTHING DUE TO NOT BACKING THEM UP

blueciviccoupe

ANYTHING ANY BODY MIGHT HAVE TO SHARE THAT WOULD WORK WELL WITH 64 CHANNELS WOULD GREATLY BE APPRECIATED, I DID NOT BACK ANYTHING UP AND LOST IT ALL. I AM SO DISGUSTED WITH MYSELF RIGHT NOW IM SICK. I HAVE 64 CHANNELS, I LOVE TSO AND ALL CLASSIC STUFF BY NEW AND OLD ARTISTS I AM NOT LOOKING FOR HAND OUTS OR ANYBODY TO DO THE WORK FOR ME I KNOW HOW TIME CONSUMING THIS STUFF IS, WE PUT OUR HEARTS INTO WHAT WE DO I CONSIDER MYSELF TO BE A NEWBIE EVEN THOUGH THIS IS MY 4RTH YEAR DOING THIS . 

THANKS IN ADVANCE TO ANYBODY THAT CAN AND ARE WILLING TO HELP ME OUT.

Couple of things.  First of all, I'm sorry you lost your sequences.  Second, how did you lose them?  Depending on what happened, some or all MAY be recoverable.

Next is that I realize you are not in the most vulnerable part of Florida, but stay safe with Irma.

Last - and I'm really NOT trying to rub salt in your wounds - a reminder to back up your work.  I point to the dissertation that I did last year:

1 hour ago, blueciviccoupe said:

ANYTHING ANY BODY MIGHT HAVE TO SHARE THAT WOULD WORK WELL WITH 64 CHANNELS WOULD GREATLY BE APPRECIATED, I DID NOT BACK ANYTHING UP AND LOST IT ALL. I AM SO DISGUSTED WITH MYSELF RIGHT NOW IM SICK. I HAVE 64 CHANNELS, I LOVE TSO AND ALL CLASSIC STUFF BY NEW AND OLD ARTISTS I AM NOT LOOKING FOR HAND OUTS OR ANYBODY TO DO THE WORK FOR ME I KNOW HOW TIME CONSUMING THIS STUFF IS, WE PUT OUR HEARTS INTO WHAT WE DO I CONSIDER MYSELF TO BE A NEWBIE EVEN THOUGH THIS IS MY 4RTH YEAR DOING THIS . 

THANKS IN ADVANCE TO ANYBODY THAT CAN AND ARE WILLING TO HELP ME OUT.

Email?

I am also looking for 64 channel stuff at a time crunch, I will (with donators permission) share with you what I am able to come up with

i lost my files dues to my laptop walking off from my house, i hae more than 1 computer here and kids always coming in and out. nobody here seems to have an answer on what happened to it. Needless to say there are some new rules in my house now, we have always tried to have a very welcoming home to our 2 girls friends, i have always wanted them to feel comfortable here, and for the most part all of my kids friends have been out standing young ladies and of course some boys lol but there have been a few that came around that i felt a little uneasy with and thankfully they no long come around but i feel that maybe it was one of them that had part in this issue. (LESSON LEARNED THE HARD WAY) I NOW HAVE AN EXTERNAL HARD THAT WILL BE USED ON A REGULAR BASIS FOR MY BACK UPS ON EVERYTHING I DO

Edited by blueciviccoupe

Look here I have posted a ton pick what you want will sent need emal

Edited by james morris