Light-O-Rama Forums
clarkg

Spiral Trees - how to?

clarkg    0

playing with S5.  Never did anything previously where I had pixel editor so need input.  I wrap small trees spirally from the bottom up with pixels.  How can I create such an item in the Props?  The trees that are there are for vertical strings.  Trying to custom draw it is impossible given there are some pixels on the back etc.

MattBrown    78

What if you used the Lines-Connected shape with maybe 6+ segments to draw a spiral?

Matt

dibblejr    379
21 hours ago, clarkg said:

playing with S5.  Never did anything previously where I had pixel editor so need input.  I wrap small trees spirally from the bottom up with pixels.  How can I create such an item in the Props?  The trees that are there are for vertical strings.  Trying to custom draw it is impossible given there are some pixels on the back etc.

Have you tried to use LOROC, its a free program. Light O Rama Object Creator (google). Also in the Visualizer section of the forums there are a few pages of shared vis files, maybe check there for a spiral tree,

JR

clarkg    0

JR - THanks for the note - so can those be imported or changed to props that would work in S5?