Light-O-Rama Forums

Now Sharing ~ Thats Christmas To Me ~ Pentatonix singing faces

dibblejr

Can I get acopy?

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

brianc1217@gmail.com

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dibblejr

• Rydbom

• Jeffery m

• Fireitup

On 11/11/2019 at 9:04 AM, Brianc_1978 said:

Can I get acopy?

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

brianc1217@gmail.com

Thanks for accepting the conditions

Sent with instructions

Enjoy

Happy Holidays

JR

I would like a copy sent to dallas.moneo@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

Any chance I could get the sequence and the faces? 

larso1dl@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

On 11/14/2019 at 9:08 AM, Candy Cane Lane said:

I would like a copy sent to dallas.moneo@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

Sent Enjoy

Happy Holidays

JR

On 11/20/2019 at 10:25 PM, Doug Larson said:

Any chance I could get the sequence and the faces? 

larso1dl@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Sent Enjoy

Happy Holidays

JR

Hi there!

Woukd you be able to provide the sequence with the faces? 

Mk.young@hotmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thank you!

On 11/26/2019 at 9:07 AM, Lights on Main said:

Hi there!

Woukd you be able to provide the sequence with the faces? 

Mk.young@hotmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thank you!

Sent 

Happy Holidays

JR

On 11/26/2019 at 5:50 PM, Janda said:

Hi JR,

I'd love a copy of this one!

gordonavenuelights@gmail.com

Please read one of the statements above and copy paste in to yours with your email

Happy Holidays

JR

• 1 month later...

"I would like a copy sent to Victoriaphilipp@gmail.com"

On 1/6/2020 at 4:09 PM, vickimp5638 said:

"I would like a copy sent to Victoriaphilipp@gmail.com"

Sent

Enjoy

JR

1 hour ago, the topeka extravagaza said:

I would love a copy if your still sharing 

thanks 

jason

jasondpeace84@hotmail.com

Read above and type the correct reply.

JR

11 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

Read above and type the correct reply.

JR

I would please love a copy 

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

1 hour ago, the topeka extravagaza said:

I would please love a copy 

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pastingSe it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Sent with instructions

Enjoy

JR

• 2 weeks later...

Love to have a copy please      Thanks again   pickle24u@aol.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

• 2 weeks later...

JR if you're still sharing I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.  zingmoney8@yahoo.com