Light-O-Rama Forums

Newbie Just wanting to say Hi

AdamP

Just joine dthe forum the other day... I have been a user of LOR for a few years now.. but due to illness I was unable to do a display this past year. I am a quiet member on a few other forums.. but wanted to say this one looks like one I will participate in... seems right on point with every issue. I was even able to get some great advice from someone I have been looking for on a welder ( I will keep that User's ID private unless he/she speaks out) The advice was exactly what I was looking for.Thanks _____!!!.. Again I am looking forward to a lot of reading. I have yet to download the latest SW but will be doing that after I read all the posts....

Adam

Welcome Adam,

There is a wealth of information here; take your time, ask questions, and remember to have fun!

-Evan

Jeff We all stick out feet/foot in our mouths from time to time. You should be congratulated in being wise enough and humble enough to apologize for a mistake that we all probably have made from time to time.

Welcome Adam, :D

This is one great forum, Dan and everbody at LOR are great! The members are very talented people. (from decorating with stock stuff to their own creations) I am amazed by what some people seem to have the ability and time to do.

You will find that there are several other sites that are available, one that has some serious problems. (IMHO) This is definitely one of the best. :)

-Steve

I find it's a lot safer to have my foot in my mouth than someone else's in my.... oops Thanks all for the warm welcome... I tend to be quiet as I have found a number of places seem to be overwhelmed with a lot of garbage postings... i don't see that in here and will be asking a lot of questions once I get settled back home..