On 9/4/2017 at 12:55 PM, dibblejr said:

As usual, sellers please do not ask.

YOUR personal use only

MP3 will not be provided.

Music Info:

Pentatonix

Sleigh Ride

Album: That's Christmas To Me

If you do not know how to properly use singing face sequences please let me know and I will send you my step by step. 

JR

Can you please send a copy my way?

Many Thanks

chaospuptemp-LOR@yahoo.com

Hmm not sure how I never received reminders of posts in this thread, or I somehow forgot to post if I sent everyone a copy but I am resending to those of you who are below my former post. Sorry if you get it twice.

Chaospup, you should have it in a few minutes. Sending a group email with my instructions.

Please Private Use Only.

Thank you and enjoy

Merry Christmas

JR

dibble,

I have had the LOR for a couple of years and want to start adding some new sequences.  I got it from my dad and have had issues every year but love it every year as well.  How do I get your sequence and the audio to line up.  I can get the audio easy that I understand but how do I get the sequence downloaded and into the program so that it lines up.  In other words as a total newbie wtf am I doing?  

P.S. I love pentatonix and any help (or tips) that you could send my way would be very grateful.

rileylr.rr@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, Could i get a copy please and the step by step if possible - id like to add faces to the 2018/19 season  Thank you ! ukoberon@yahoo.com