Light-O-Rama Forums

I need help

Papa6058

I am trying to build my visualizer and for some reason, I can't get props to show up. I may need a one on one help just to get started, I am now going to try to do icicles or something I have been working on 4 color mini tree where there is one channel per color. I need 8 or them total of 32 channels. If anyone has a few helpful hints I would appreciate them. 

Just now, Papa6058 said:

I am trying to build my visualizer and for some reason, I can't get props to show up. I may need a one on one help just to get started, I am now going to try to do icicles or something I have been working on 4 color mini tree where there is one channel per color. I need 8 or them total of 32 channels. If anyone has a few helpful hints I would appreciate them. 

Have you followed the "tutorial" in the Vis section of the Help manual? That was how I learned.  You can find many useful items in your LOR root directory though I don't think mini trees are there. You just improvise what you are building during the step by step or follow the step by step for familiarization and then work on yours.

My computer / My Documents / Light O Rama / visualizations / editor / samples

There is also a thread here someplace where members have shared their prop files and mini trees may be there.

Best of luck

JR

Yeah, I copied a few, just having a hard time wrapping my mind around it. I remember the first time it was fast and easy. Well, I'll get it before Holloween. lol 

35 minutes ago, Papa6058 said:

Yeah, I copied a few, just having a hard time wrapping my mind around it. I remember the first time it was fast and easy. Well, I'll get it before Holloween. lol 

Shoot me your email address. I just created you an 8 Mini Tree vis. You will only need to edit the unit info. 

The minitree .lpf is the very first shared prop file in the visualizations section of the forum in the shared prop thread.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

If you use mine just open Visualizer

"open"

"select the mini tree lpf"

Once it is open on the right side will be a box.

Click on "fixture"

Double click on tree #1 or bundled trees

a new box will appear and you will see the tree info. Look at the Unit boxes and fill in your info. Do all 8 and if you have a sequence ready open SE and when its ready just select in visualizer "file" "simulation mode" now mine is glitchy. Most will be able to play using the green arrow in the sim mode but I have to use the SE play and then go to vis. Mines been like that for a while. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.

Here is the link to the icicle prop. Just scroll to the correct post.

Its a zip so download it to your computer open and ensure you save the file type as .lpf

or for icicles you could just dray some straight lines. I did not use icicles and didn't open or dl this file so I'm not sure what it looks like

Hopefully this gave you some help. Emailing 8 mini trees now, there is a 12 mini tree lpf that I saw when I was looking for icicles.

OK, woke up this morning came to the computer and realized last night was a brain fart night. lol

This is not for folks to see visualization is just to help me see timing and how the sequences will look. I have almost finished my set-up, then I can turn to sequences!

It is the 4th of September I AM WAY FAR BEHIND!! lol, What is wrong with the rest of the world that thinks Christmas is so far away, REALLY!!