Light-O-Rama Forums

2016 Holiday Show

don731

Enjoy!  Using two 16 channel controllers, two CCRs, DMX 3 light laser, pico video projector, fog machine (not seen in the video), and Disney Glow with the Show IR earhats, all controlled by LOR.  

2016 Show

• Like 2

Very nicely done.  Not exactly your "traditional" light show!  Can I assume that was video projection onto the castle?  Also, this appeared to be a model, but there was nothing to give a scale of size.  How large (or small) is that?

Don,

Looks very nice. I remember helping you get pointed in the right direction with your DMX Laser lights. I wondered how you were going to use them. They add a nice effect to the overall presentation. Good Job.

Alan...

Edited by default

The layout is mostly O scale.  About 12 feet long and 8 feet deep.  Video projection on the castle by a pico projector.  Cheers!

• 3 months later...

Don.  The 2016 Disney Village is fantastic.  I am I the process of building a Garden RR based on Florida including a Disney theme park area,  Is there any chance you will share the video projector file on the castle?  Also what is the music and audio tracks that you use?  If you will share the info and projector files, my email is lkfuchs0935@yahoo.com

• The topic was locked