Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking for upbeat songs if anyone can share. Having hard time creating sequences from scratch.

GriswoldStyle

Hello everyone. Last year was my first year with only 16 channels. This year I bought 3 more controllers but am having trouble with being able to be creative on some of the popular songs. I  could really use some helpful fellow lor users assistance.  I am adding the neighbors house to the display but I think I have bitten off more than I can chew. Timings are my weakness. I can't seem to get them right so I am hoping anyone out there can help me out with some 16, 32 or 64 channel sequences to use this year. It seems easier to work with 32 but it is not important. I just figured I would see if anyone is able to lend a hand to an upcoming member.  I do'nt have any rgb items. Just standard controllers.

Some of the songs I could really use are as follows but honestly any help or sequences you can  share will work.  Looking for upbeat songs for the kids. The dance music style songs seemed to be a hit last year.

Light of christmas - owl city

Happy - Pharrel Williams

Little Drummer Boy - Pentatonix 

Sugar Plum Fairy remix 

Any dubstep or dance style songs (Already have bangarang) 

Sandstorm - Darude (neighbor suggested it for a faster dance song)

My House - Flo-Rida (kids want this one)

Anything you can share. Doesn't have to be those. Just trying to build up a show list.

If anyone can help it would be GREATLY appreciated. I hate asking but I am just feeling like I am in over my head this year. I'm a slow learner but am getting it slowly but surely. Just could really use some help. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

I have several that your looking for that are for over 80 channels so you can copy and paste what you need.  Just need an email to send to. I also see James has some and he has some great sequences that he has also shared with me.  He is always willing to share as well as I.  Let me know.   Dave 

• Like 1

Thank you for taking the time to reply guys.

My email is nwgraphix2@yahoo.com anything you can share would be greatly appreciated 

Having a hard time working on some of the more busier ones.

Thanks again :)

Thank you everyone. The ones you sent were all great. 

Still looking for Little Drummer Boy by pentatonix if anyone has that one. I truly appreciate the help everyone is giving. We all have to start somewhere and you all have been a great help.

If anyone else can share any other upbeat songs or the Little Drummer Boy by pentatonix It would be greatly appreciated.Thanks again james, Mega Arch, and Dave 

(sorry I do not know how to tag you all in the reply) Still learning this as well as getting stressed with this Hurricane heading for us here in Florida. Might have to pack up this weekend and head to Georgia.  So if you do not get a reply right away, Please forgive me. Things are a bit crazy and the family is a bit stressed this week. 

20 minutes ago, GriswoldStyle said:

Thank you everyone. The ones you sent were all great. 

Still looking for Little Drummer Boy by pentatonix if anyone has that one. I truly appreciate the help everyone is giving. We all have to start somewhere and you all have been a great help.

If anyone else can share any other upbeat songs or the Little Drummer Boy by pentatonix It would be greatly appreciated.Thanks again james, Mega Arch, and Dave 

(sorry I do not know how to tag you all in the reply) Still learning this as well as getting stressed with this Hurricane heading for us here in Florida. Might have to pack up this weekend and head to Georgia.  So if you do not get a reply right away, Please forgive me. Things are a bit crazy and the family is a bit stressed this week. 

I did Lil Drummer Boy Pentatonix singing faces but not sure if you have faces. 

JR

Thank you JR. Unfortunately I do not have faces. Hoping to in the years to come. The addiction has started lol. Went from 16 channels last year to 64 this year.  I need to learn more sequencing before I take on more channels lol. Im getting there but no faces this year. Thank you for chiming in though. All offers of help are much appreciated.

4 minutes ago, GriswoldStyle said:

Thank you JR. Unfortunately I do not have faces. Hoping to in the years to come. The addiction has started lol. Went from 16 channels last year to 64 this year.  I need to learn more sequencing before I take on more channels lol. Im getting there but no faces this year. Thank you for chiming in though. All offers of help are much appreciated.

No problem, I was throwing it out there because singing faces sequences can be used for outline lighting. Just something to think about. Youd get the blinky flashy with the lyrics and beat.

No matter what I hope to be here for a long time to come so if needed just let me know.

JR

That is actually a great idea. I didnt think of that. I would be happy to give it a try if you can share it with me nwgraphix2@yahoo.com .

This may help cure my frustration of feeling like everything doing the same thing each sequence. Thanks for the great idea :) I learn something new every day :) Thanks again

16 minutes ago, GriswoldStyle said:

That is actually a great idea. I didnt think of that. I would be happy to give it a try if you can share it with me nwgraphix2@yahoo.com .

This may help cure my frustration of feeling like everything doing the same thing each sequence. Thanks for the great idea :) I learn something new every day :) Thanks again

Sent LDB. Let me know if you need assistance. 

Best of luck.

JR

On 9/1/2017 at 1:55 PM, james morris said:

Sent what I had

Hi James, 

If you could send some my way as well I'd really appreciate it. I only have 16 channels right now, but can adjust. ewitt0813@gmail.com

Thanks in advance!

Eric

4 hours ago, davejones_136 said:

Sending you Little drummer boy  now 

Dave will send faces your way when I return home.

Di you mind sending me the outline sequence and if you can send James or allow me to share with James, either way.

dibblejr@hotmail.com

Thank you

JR

• 4 weeks later...