Light-O-Rama Forums

27 Channel DMX Controller No Lights

interadx

I have hooked up everything, the following is what I have done.  I am using a Holiday Coro 27 channel dumb DMX controller, actidongle, LOR S4 software.  I have green flashing light on the controller.  I have the LOR software setup where the Network Preferences is recognizing the ENTTEC DMX USB Pro, when testing I turn the Control panel on, then open my sequence editor and start my song.  No RGB lights come on at all.  I have one RGB light connected through a dongle and the other is connected direct to the terminal.  Still I have no lighting.  Have tried rebooting, and starting everything again, but no success.  Shows on the Comm Listener DMX 1 DMX USB Pro Adapter opened.  Tried a new song and setup an RGB channel from scratch...don't know what I am missing.  By the way the Controller address is set to 1, using channel one.

Do you have it set to universe 1 in network Preferances  in the sequencer editor do you have the channels setup as RGB.  

Edited by Dennis Laff

you can do a test mode on controller with the dip switch to see if lights turn on , then you will know if controller works and narrow the problem down to channel configuration

20 minutes ago, interadx said:

Thanks, got it working...appreciate the help...

Post what ya did to fix it so others know.