Light-O-Rama Forums

ccr 12 strip tree

Gary Mayfield

Hello all I am totally new to the whole ccr thing. I had a couple questions about it. I have been running 8 LOR AC controllers now for a few years and thought it is time to add something new so I thought about this ccr tree since its on sale. My question is I have the latest update V4.23 something not sure off the top of my head, but what else would I need to run the ccr tree kit? I know it comes with everything ( ccr's,power supply, and controller but I don't have anything but the demo of super star, so I am wondering I I need the super star license to make this work. I am kind of in a time crunch and was just going to get the pre made sequences from wow since I see they sell a lot of LOR stuff. Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated before I open up the wallet and buy stuff I don't need.

Gary, like, Dennis, I want to confirm really what you are considering buying.  Since you mentioned the LOR sale, I am going to assume you are talking about LOR products.  Is this what you are looking at:

http://store.lightorama.com/pitrkit16sto.html

If not, please provide a description, or better yet, a link to the page.

Don't forget a frame. I just finished my 2nd phase on my LOR CCR Tree Frame build. Phase 1 was to just get a tree up and running for Beta testing the pixie16. Phase 2 was a permanent frame.

Just search for the build. I kept it as simple as possible with parts list and thoughts.

JR

The building part of it I am not too worried about i am just not sure what I will need to make it work with what I have now. All I have is 8 ac residential controllers

Well that one is actually the clone , you don't need anything else   I just noticed your not to far from me I'm in a suburb south of Chicago IL

Edited by Dennis Laff
added text

• The topic was locked