Light-O-Rama Forums
Mr Christmas

channel "reconfiguering"

I am a newbie to S5 and am changing from a 12ccr tree to a 16 ccr tree. I cannot seem to figure out how to change over my old sequences to my new channels?

Actually there is no "simple" way. You can leave your sequence in the center strings and leave the two outside strings on each side off or you can fill them with whatever colors you chose. In SS there is a pixel extender or something that I believe does just that but I have not used it.

Easiest is to just use the 12 strands on the new tree and then create/ purchase 16 strands from here on how. Some people have probably figured out a way to do this. Whitebuck figured out a way to convert tree to matrix but he said it is painstaking.

If you purchased your 12 string ccr sequences does the same seller now sell 16 strand sequences? If so perhaps if you ask them nicely they will provide you with the 16 version. Its worth a shot.

Probably not the answer you wanted. 

JR

If you have a Pro level license, you can use S5 motion effects on your pixel-based elements. Most of the motion effects will scale nicely with the size of the element.

Matt

If you have SS you can now do it within SS and it takes about 5 seconds. That's if you have the sup. 

Brian has made some changes since this thread was started and they are worth the $.

If you don't have an sup file you can use Bobs intersection.

JR

Edited by dibblejr