Light-O-Rama Forums

Old School CTB08-D

lightningrod4life

So I thought I would pose this question in case someone else has seen this and can shine some light on it for me. I have a CTB08-D contoller that I cannot get to keep a start address no mater what I do. I have tried to set it in software and used the hardware switches and anytime it is power cycled it clears completely. Any got any suggestions?

I have one of those (although it was replaced with a Gen-3 version in the spring sale of 2016 so I could use it on an enhanced LOR network).  I don't remember any issues with that, but it's been years since I had to set it up.  I'll dig it out this evening and play with it to refresh my memory and see what I can learn to be able to help you.

On 8/19/2017 at 1:18 PM, k6ccc said:

I have one of those (although it was replaced with a Gen-3 version in the spring sale of 2016 so I could use it on an enhanced LOR network).  I don't remember any issues with that, but it's been years since I had to set it up.  I'll dig it out this evening and play with it to refresh my memory and see what I can learn to be able to help you.

Thanks! I would appreciate that very much! I suspect it to be an issue with the hex to bcd converter or the switches themselves but im really not 100% sure if that is the case or not. I may see what LOR experts at the help desk think too.

• The topic was locked