Light-O-Rama Forums

Anyone do custom work for beat tracks / timings for a song? Need help with a song - will pay!!

GriswoldStyle

Ok so I need someone with experience. I have the hardest time with timing a beat track. I need to see if anyone wants to make some side money (can pay through my paypal business account) I honestly am so busy with work, family and trying to plan my own halloween and christmas shows that I am finding it difficult to focus on sequencing a song. I am still new to this and am learning.

I am wondering if there is anyone out that that does custom (affordable) for hire work on sequences. I am needing a timing with beat track for a new song that is more dubstep but really will amp up the display for the younger crowd. Does anyone know someone who does custom beat tracks? I just can't focus on it and would rather pay someone who has much more experience could break it down for me. I am willing to pay at this point. I really want this song but am not experienced enough yet to take on the challenge. Anyone interested for a reasonable fee? Some people are way up there in prices for full sequence but all I need it a good beat track and background effects track laid out. I will handle the channel aspects.

The song is called Hypnotized By MORTEN  Click here for song

Or Google "MORTEN - Hypnotized" It takes about a minute for the song to really get going but I think it will really take the display to the next level. If you guys are into dubstep style for your display this is actually a really amped up song I heard and can literally envision my lights to the song. It seems to talk to me.

I just find the beats to be the hard part of designing the sequence. I am looking to have the song timed out to the beat and background effects. I will design the channel. Just need the main timing and beats down. If you are interested hit me up. I just don't have the ear for having the beat tracks yet. 

Let me know and thanks for taking the time to read this. I just have to find an easier way to learn the beat tracks.

Just in case you don't get any takers since it is so close to the holidays. And just in case you ever want to try this Johns video is a great starting point.

I am swamped or I would assist you with the timings.

Ears are helpful but optional.

JR

You guys are awesome. Thank you for the video link as well. I am researching that now. 

8 hours ago, dibblejr said:

Just in case you don't get any takers since it is so close to the holidays. And just in case you ever want to try this Johns video is a great starting point.

I am swamped or I would assist you with the timings.

Ears are helpful but optional.

JR

Thank you. I will try to research this. I am watching it now. I hope one day to be faster at this and that looks like it will help alot once I learn it.

3 hours ago, james morris said:

Just did the sequence took 20 min

My great friend James standing up to the plate. Thanks buddy.

OP - one of the best helped you out.

JR

Thanks again guys. I'm still working on learning but some things just will come over time. I'm very confused still about certain aspects of sequencing but I am learning I am doing it the old fashioned way. I realized the videos I am watching are 6 years old and many others have new ways of doing things. So I am going to try a little more research.

The video you linked to would be so much easier but I see he uses excel and that is not something I have on the computer. Will have to work on that.

Funny thing I realized is the only reason I was able to do a show for halloween last year was someone sent me the sequences (i had my starter kit for 2 weeks before halloween. Come to find out it was the same email as James. Look at that. Had no idea until now when i saw the email address again and recognized it.

As a n00b I truly appreciate the help from you guys. This is all so confusing to me but I am trying to get it through my head but there seems to be so many different ways of doing it by different people. I am trying to add dubstep upbeat stuff for the kids but having a hard time finding it so I am trying to learn how to do my own now. One lesson I learned this year is don't wait til mid august to get started lol...  -lesson learned.

Thanks again guys. 

We started sequencing at Christmas for this season. It's a never ending cycle.

The good take out of this... There are a lot of free sequences out here to get you started so no need to sweat over that. 

JR