Light-O-Rama Forums

TSO 2017 tour dates are out

saxon

December 10th for me. YES!!!!!!!

And I'm so glad to see they are pressing on with what Paul would have wanted. And I agree, it should be a very heart felt show/performance.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/16/2017 at 0:41 PM, Santas Helper said:

December 10th for me. YES!!!!!!!

And I'm so glad to see they are pressing on with what Paul would have wanted. And I agree, it should be a very heart felt show/performance.

Got my tickets. :) 

Can't wait for another awesome show!!!

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/16/2017 at 6:43 PM, dibblejr said:

Dec 13 for us. Wife and I will be there.

JR

My husband and i will be at the Bham show also. I was hoping to get to see your display while we are there if we have time before the show. 

9 hours ago, lele79 said:

My husband and i will be at the Bham show also. I was hoping to get to see your display while we are there if we have time before the show. 

Stop by, let me know in advance and well have some hot chocolate/ coffee and treats. I usually sit in with friends and critique the show. With the addition of the ccr tree and matrix and perhaps a 2nd of 3rd pixel prop it should be fun. Did I forget the plans for my 16-20 singing faces. Suspense is killing all my friends.

Unfortunately the timing of the concert is not enabling us to attend. Four bdays in that week and cant miss them. We are 24 miles south of the BJCC. Great place to eat is right there just FYI Texas De Brazille but youll need a reservation.

JR

The nearest show to me is a three-hour drive away. on a weekday is it worth it to take off a day of work and go see it?

Edited by Thebug

28 minutes ago, Thebug said:

The nearest show to me is a three-hour drive away. on a weekday is it worth it to take off a day of work and go see it?

Well worth it. If it was almost any other week I wouldn't miss it but I am spread thin mid Dec. I have driven well over that for a Josh Groban concert ~ AL to Canada (one of wifes fav artists as well as mine too). I just incorporated the trip in my final Army PCS move. Worked out great except trying to return to the US. Detained for 6 hours over a paper shreader purchased at Walmart in NY the day before.

By all means I you can make it, make it. Luckily Bham is on there annual tour list so they will return next year.

JR

33 minutes ago, Jaynee said:

Never been to one of their shows - but I got tix for Dec 7!

Awesome Jaynee,

You're in for a real treat. Nobody does such an impressive "show" as TSO.

• 1 month later...

Holy crap!!!!!!!!!! Went to their show in Salt Lake City last night that was an absolutely incredible experience. For those going you're going to have a ball!

• Like 1

Nobody else can touch em. They are the best!!!

I see them every year they are in town, which happens to be... well... every year. :) 

Spoiler alert: there are youtube videos out of this years concerts. I check them out to see what's in store and I don't mind because the videos aren't nothing compared to the live show. So it doesn't spoil it for me.

• Like 1

Just got home from the TSO show here in Fort Wayne IN. Thought the tickets were a little expensive at first, but after watching the show, Glad I went to see them. Very impressive show I thought. Wish I had a couple of the lasers they use. I also liked the live gas flames in a few of there song's.  I could feel the heat from them.

Wayne

Edited by Wayne K

Just got home! Fantastic as always! 8 of us went. 5 were first timers, 3 of us have been there 5 times. My parents went as first timers and were “shocked and amazed.”!

we got a new drummer and he is awesome!  

tom is 100% correct there are a few vids out of 2017, one very popular one shows the show ending so be careful. Like Tom, The videos did not ruin anything for me. 

• Like 1

Went to the show last night.  WOW is all I can say.  That stage was incredible, and the light show out of this world.  Our seats were really great.  The screen mapping was the most fantastic thing I've ever seen (my church does screen mapping, so I'm familiar with it on a small scale).  The tech guys for TSO are obviously REALLY REALLY talented.

So glad I got tickets!  Well worth it!

• Like 2

We went last night here in Raleigh, what a show! B) Glad they changed it up from the last couple times we saw them. The lighting, video and stage are amazing as well as the music!

I kept looking at my wife saying we need this.... Lasers, flame throwers, lights,...! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Tonight I took my nine year old to her first concert.   She may have high expectations for future stage shows after this one.   There were several songs she recognized from our show and it managed to entertain her pretty well for her age.    If I could have just one of the dozens of high power lights, spark machines, foggers, lasers   I would be happy. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

• The topic was locked