Light-O-Rama Forums
dougd

Add Motion Effect To A Group

Not sure if I just cant figure it out how to do it or not. Can you add a motion effect row to a group?

Not sure if you're talking about an RGB group because I do not see the option for standard LOR AC channels - but for RGB group its, right click on the group and add motion effect. 

IMG_4859.JPG

I have created a group of props. My arches, spinners and circles. I was wanting to put an effect on all of them at once by applying a motion effect to them.

Can anyone from LOR answer this, whether it can be done now or if it is on a to do list?

14 hours ago, dougd said:

I have created a group of props. My arches, spinners and circles. I was wanting to put an effect on all of them at once by applying a motion effect to them.

Hi Doug,

Within the motion effect generator window, you can select the prop, or group to apply the motion effect to.

See attached image.

Hope this helps!

Motion Effect for Groups.png

• Thanks 1

Hi Doug,

Adding effects to a group is a feature of the Pixel Editor that was carried forward into S5. The screen shots that John and Chris provided above should get you on the right track; but if you need more help please let us know!

Matt

• Thanks 1

OK, finally got around to test this and it worked as shown. Thanks for helping me out here. Now lets see what I can do with this information.