Light-O-Rama Forums

Imagine Dragons - Thunder

roverdish

Could be good for Halloween. I am unconventional so it will be used for Christmas at my place. Total 4632 channels. 8 different tracks. 6 different timing grids.

Also working on "Believer" by the same band.

Sequenced for a 16 strand pixel tree, an 11 strand pixel curtain, a pixel roof line and 96 standard ac channels which includes a 32 strand mega tree.

Please send me your email for the link if you wish. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, dibblejr said:

Its great to see others sharing their work.

JR

JR

I enjoy sharing my work, and I have lots of it...........but it seems every time I see a sequence request someone else already has a sequence created for that particular request and has responded quicker than I. So in order to not seem as though I am stealing the thread I do not share my work within that thread.

Hey roverdish, I'm not interested in getting your sequence but how about throwing up a video of your simulation?  I'm also working on this song plus Believer and would be curious as to see how it looks on your display.  From the sounds of it seems pretty technical.

ok, I guess here would be a good time to ask how to modify a LMS file to work with my setup?  I see the pixel tree in his file but with so many DMX universes, I don't know how to make it work with my pixel tree.