Light-O-Rama Forums

Singing Christmas trees

Scooch

I am adding 4 of the singing christmas trees from Holidaycoro to our display.  Does anybody have props made for them that they are willing to share?

2 hours ago, Scooch said:

I am adding 4 of the singing christmas trees from Holidaycoro to our display.  Does anybody have props made for them that they are willing to share?

I will send you my 4, I think I have your email someplace.

JR

I have one other question.  This is probably very simple but I have never done this before as I have always made my own props.  I have downloaded the visualizer file.  After opening it in the visualizer, how do I copy it so that I can insert the prop into my existing display file?

If he sent you a .lpf (Prop) file, save that in your Visualizations\Props folder.  Then in visualizer, open the visualization that you want to add the trees.  Then select Menu > Edit > Import > Prop File (or [CTRL] P).  Select the prop and import it.  adjust location and size as desired.

If he sent you a .lee (Visualization) file, there is one more step to do first.  Open the visualization file in visualizer, and double click the prop on the Prop list, and on the Prop Properties box, select Export Prop file.  Then follow the instructions in the first paragraph.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/13/2017 at 8:31 AM, dibblejr said:

I will send you my 4, I think I have your email someplace.

JR

JR would you mind sending me a copy of the 4 trees for visualizer?  Namecips@yahoo.com

Thanks

• 1 year later...