Light-O-Rama Forums

Pixel Editor will not start

lanopie

I've installed 4.3.22 and everything works except for Pixel Editor.  I've installed 4.3.18 and the same thing.  I was using the beta version 5.0.4 and everything was working fine.  I do have the Pro license.  I'm running this on a HP Envy laptop Intel Core i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50Ghz with an Intel HD Graphics 620, OpenGL version 4.4, 8064MB of memory.

What am I missing.

Thanks!

Did this to me to. Ended up deleting all the program from the hard drive manually and reinstalling. Now it works again.  Always make sure you back up your data when upgrading or downgrading.  

Uninstall what you have, then make sure this directory is empty C:\Program Files (x86)\Light-O-Rama.

No need to delete your saved sequences.

If this doesn't work, let us know there is also a LOR Registry wipe program that will flush the registry to make it look like LOR has not been installed before. Try the above step first.

Alan...

I am having the same problem with Pixel editor and getting a recommendation to use the jitDebugging.  Have any of you seen this.  Has anybody contacted LOR about this?

Thank you all, uninstalled and deleted the Light-O-Rama folder under c:\Program Files(x86) and re-installed and now it's working fine.

Thanks again

Now back to our regular programming... :wacko:

I rebooted and everything is working OK now.  I probably should have tried that first.  Hopefully I don't have to delete anything.