Light-O-Rama Forums

Update on Ordering Frames from Wire Frame D'Lites

DougP

I would like to thank all of you making this year an outstanding one for building frames.  As you all know I had to stop taking orders in February for this year.  I now have about 25 frames on a waiting list for next year.  I can make about 120 frames a year and if I get several large orders like I did this year it could be less as it takes a lot of time to build them. I have tried to keep everyone that ordered up to date on where I at in building the frames.

I have 2 guys that have helped with the cleanup of the frames this year and they have been great.  Thanks Rob & Tom for you help. I have been building frames 5 to 6 days a week in order to get as many frames made as possible. Some of you have had to wait 6 to 7 months for your frames and no one has complained. I’m very humbled that so many of you trust me to build your frames.

I’ve even gotten comments like this; “Thank you for what you do” and “Doug,  you do great work and are well worth waiting for”.

Orders that are placed on the waiting list will require a down payment of half of the order and can be canceled and refunded prior to me starting the build. I will send you an email when I'm going to start building your order about a week before I start.

Again, thank you all for a great year.  Hope I will have time to get my own display ready for this year.

• Like 2

"If a man has good corn or wood or boards or pigs to sell, or can make better chairs or knives, crucibles or church organs than anybody else, you will find a broad hard-beaten road to his house, though it be in the woods."

12 hours ago, DevMike said:

"If a man has good corn or wood or boards or pigs to sell, or can make better chairs or knives, crucibles or church organs than anybody else, you will find a broad hard-beaten road to his house, though it be in the woods."

So true and I'm so humbled.

2 hours ago, DougP said:

So true and I'm so humbled.

I have never recived any replies for lthe light cover, bulbs or connectors. I give up. Any other sources? Well I received a couple replies but no follow ups to my last reply 2 months ago. Was trying to order 2 sets, one for me and 1 for Chet.

Love my 6' bulb but hes still naked. LOL

Thanks

JR

Edited by dibblejr
  • Sad 1
39 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

I have never recived any replies for lthe light cover, bulbs or connectors. I give up. Any other sources? Well I received a couple replies but no follow ups to my last reply 2 months ago. Was trying to order 2 sets, one for me and 1 for Chet.

Love my 6' bulb but hes still naked. LOL

Thanks

JR

Call me.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DougP said:

Call me.

I apologize for posting that publicly as I stated in my PM to you. Had a lot on my mind and thought I was posting in our pm.

I couldn't call you as I have had some urgent things going on at my sons school.

However I did receive a reply in my email that I am sure you assisted me with.

Thank you, all is well between us and you are a stand up and very talented gentleman.

JR

• Like 1