Light-O-Rama Forums

I have another feature request unless I'm missing something. This one is for creating Non RGB channels 

If I create a prop that has multiple channels, eg. I created a custom prop that has my 12 mini trees all together in one prop, and each one is 4 channels. It's hard to tell which mini is which because it names them eg. mini trees: R28 c14 white eg... is it possible to change the name of the individual channels  or even better yet could it be added so that it gave you an option to use the number that you used in the custom grid instead of that R# C#

MattBrown    78

I'm not disagreeing with you; but I am curious why you put all 12 mini trees in a single custom prop? If they were 12 separate props the naming would not be an issue.

Matt

SPaschall    31
21 hours ago, MattBrown said:

I'm not disagreeing with you; but I am curious why you put all 12 mini trees in a single custom prop? If they were 12 separate props the naming would not be an issue.

Matt

I am assuming he grouped them together in S4 

SPaschall

On ‎8‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 1:14 AM, MattBrown said:

Matt

I can separate them, I figured it would be easier to combine them into one.