Light-O-Rama Forums

Need Coro Singing Tree Visualizer File

racerc20

I had to reset my computer this year and have lost the visualizer file for the singing tree faces.  Would it be possible to get a copy of it sent to me?  I would greatly appreciate it.

upperglass@optonline.net

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dibblejr

• Jetmech4aa

• jwblazek

• kwt33

4 hours ago, Scooch said:

I had to reset my computer this year and have lost the visualizer file for the singing tree faces.  Would it be possible to get a copy of it sent to me?  I would greatly appreciate it.

upperglass@optonline.net

Sending your way.

You will probably have to reconfigure the mouths but its pretty simple. If you move the wrong things around just use the undo feature and try it again.

Actually atm I only found my one singing tree. All you have to do is fix the mouth movements on that one. Save it and then open it again and add 3 more, less time consuming.

Let me know if you cant do this and I will look for my 4 but this is much easier.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

• 3 weeks later...

May I please have a copy of this too? This is the only part I am missing in my visualizer. Thanks!

Bradw2509@gmail.com

51 minutes ago, BradW22 said:

May I please have a copy of this too? This is the only part I am missing in my visualizer. Thanks!

Bradw2509@gmail.com

Will send later tinight

JR

12 hours ago, BradW22 said:

Bradw2509@gmail.com

See, as promised.

I apologize for it being so late though.

I sent both tree and c9 bulb

If you have questions feel free to email or pm me back

JR

May I have a copy of the c9 bulb and the singing trees (visualizer)

rmartin52@sympatico.ca

Thank you for all your help from all your post. (Pixie 16) I was able to set them up from reading your post.

2 hours ago, Randy Martin said:

May I have a copy of the c9 bulb and the singing trees (visualizer)

rmartin52@sympatico.ca 

Thank you for all your help from all your post. (Pixie 16) I was able to set them up from reading your post.

Sent with some tips

If you have questions feel free to ask

JR

Hey JR

The visualization would be great. Also, do you have a visualization for the giant C7/C9 bulbs from Boscoyo studios?

jwblazek@aol.com

Thanks!

john

52 minutes ago, jwblazek said:

Hey JR

The visualization would be great. Also, do you have a visualization for the giant C7/C9 bulbs from Boscoyo studios?

jwblazek@aol.com

Thanks!

john

Sent, not the boscoyo ones but it doesn't matter as long there is no more than 8 channels.

Sent trees as well and some tips.

JR

2 hours ago, Bishop7734 said:

May I please have a copy of this too?  Thank you

eric.e.williamson@gmail.com

Sent bulbs and trees - any probs just ask. Make a copy of them before you try to use.

JR

Anyone put together a "map" of phenomes to mouth positions for Holiday Coro trees or Singing Bulbs?  Working on that now but having a tough time with "mas" in Christmas on the tress as the lips are too far apart

1 hour ago, jwblazek said:

Anyone put together a "map" of phenomes to mouth positions for Holiday Coro trees or Singing Bulbs?  Working on that now but having a tough time with "mas" in Christmas on the tress as the lips are too far apart

Mas = mid lip, bottom lip, mid lip

Are you trying to use papagayo?

JR

No, Papagayo too cumbersome. As I scroll thru the sequence and come to a specific word, would be nice to look at a "map" and see that "C" has channel 1 & 2 on, "O" has channel NN on etc. rather than mouthing it and contemplating which channels need to be on vs off. Also found by ramping UP and ramping down lip movements makes for a smoother less jumpy transition

Could i get a copy of the 4 coro tree please. i made one but it is not the greatest LOL. Thank you for sharing - matt.kurdziel@gmail.com

(entering year 3 of the light show...  kurdzielslightshow.wixsite.com/mysite )

1 hour ago, pb9630 said:

Could i get a copy of the 4 coro tree please. i made one but it is not the greatest LOL. Thank you for sharing - matt.kurdziel@gmail.com

(entering year 3 of the light show...  kurdzielslightshow.wixsite.com/mysite )

Sent with a couple tips.

Please make a copy before attempting to adjust anything. They can be frustrating at times

JR

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, KennyH88 said:

I would love a copy of the singing tree prop. 

kennyhi88@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Will send later this evening

JR