Light-O-Rama Forums

Need Coro Singing Tree Visualizer File

racerc20

Im still in S4 on my Xmas computer.

I have upgradesd and am playing with S5 on a  different computer. Not sure if I will upgrade or not. Im in testing mode 🙂

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dibblejr

• Jetmech4aa

• jwblazek

• kwt33

36 minutes ago, Orion said:

Please

Would like a copy also

I just sent you an S5 Preview Prop, so if / when you move to S5, you will already have it.

would also love a copy of the 4 faces viz file. Im back in the game again, just bought 4 controllers 1st show will be 4th of july 2019.

Dibble, tried sending you a message but says you can't receive any. If you could, I'd like a copy of the 4 tree faces as well along with the instructions please.  Thanks in advance and Merry Christmas!!

zingmoney8@yahoo.com

-Alan

39 minutes ago, zing said:

Dibble, tried sending you a message but says you can't receive any. If you could, I'd like a copy of the 4 tree faces as well along with the instructions please.  Thanks in advance and Merry Christmas!!

zingmoney8@yahoo.com

-Alan

This time of year almost impossible to keep up with my inbox, emails and text messages. After making some room several times I just give up. 

Will get you the vis file later, the instructions pertain to my channel setup. 

Not really any instruction you just have to reassign the fixtures (lip movements ect) to your network, unit ID's and channels

JR

3 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

This time of year almost impossible to keep up with my inbox, emails and text messages. After making some room several times I just give up. 

Will get you the vis file later, the instructions pertain to my channel setup. 

Not really any instruction you just have to reassign the fixtures (lip movements ect) to your network, unit ID's and channels

JR

Excellent, thanks!

On ‎12‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 3:02 PM, zing said:

Excellent, thanks!

I was a day late- been sick. it was easier for me to forward to you from a previous email.

Let me know if you need help

JR

2 hours ago, dibblejr said:

I was a day late- been sick. it was easier for me to forward to you from a previous email.

Let me know if you need help

JR

JR thanks, I got it!

Go get better! No way to send the new year in on a sick note

-Alan

• 2 weeks later...

Jr could I have a copy of the singing bulbs, after watching your video I really liked it so I am going to add them this year. kakulp62@comcast.net

Thank You 

2 hours ago, Kulpy said:

Jr could I have a copy of the singing bulbs, after watching your video I really liked it so I am going to add them this year. kakulp62@comcast.net

Thank You 

Sent with a brief note on how to reconfigure if needed.

If you have questions feel free to ask.

Please make a backup copy because they can get real ugly quick if you accidentally move things around.

JR

Would love a copy of the visualizer files.  Can't quite figure out how to make them myself yet.  Keep running in an error message about having pixels beyond #50.

On 8/6/2017 at 1:11 AM, dibblejr said:

I will send mine your way.

~ SENT

JR

may i please get a copy

thank you gernergang@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/6/2017 at 1:11 AM, dibblejr said:

I will send mine your way.

~ SENT

JR

JR, Could I get a copy?

Thanks,

jetmech4aa@gmail.com

30 minutes ago, Jetmech4aa said:

JR, Could I get a copy?

Thanks,

jetmech4aa@gmail.com

Sent to you March 2018. Im not home right now and have to retrieve it from my other computer. Check you email.

**** Just forwarded the original March 3 2018 email to you. Forgot I could do that.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

Jr May I get copy of the singing trees for visualizer.  Have just started using it and I just purchased the holiday Coro trees.just orederedthe led lights.    You have sent me few of your faces, I have saved them to use now.  

Will be asking you for some more in future as you offer them to beginners.  Email. richard19@gt.rr.com

Edited by Richard Sonnier
Email

I will send but James and I share with everyone with very few exceptions old and new.

Not home now so may be tomorrow be fore I can send.

JR

Would love a copy of the visualizer files.  Can't quite figure out how to make them myself yet.  Keep running in an error message about having pixels beyond #50.

Thanks in advance

scott_belanger@hotmail.com