Jump to content
Light-O-Rama Forums
racerc20

Need Coro Singing Tree Visualizer File

Recommended Posts

dibblejr    375

I will send mine your way.

 

~ SENT

JR

Edited by dibblejr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dibblejr    375
1 hour ago, LKFuchs said:

jr will you please send me a copy?

LKFuchs0935@yahoo.com

I will send you my VI's as soon as I get home

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dibblejr    375
1 hour ago, LKFuchs said:

jr will you please send me a copy?

LKFuchs0935@yahoo.com

Sent

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BluMan    4

Since I'm ordering my singing trees and faces this week, can I get a copy as well?  Thanks!  cswisher@kmwperformance.com

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dibblejr    375
1 hour ago, BluMan said:

Since I'm ordering my singing trees and faces this week, can I get a copy as well?  Thanks!  cswisher@kmwperformance.com

 

 

Sent

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Richard365    0

Trying to do a song now, any video show you how to make it work. If you can send me also, if you have others. I have 4 trees, 4 monsters, skeleton drummer, skeleton guitar player, Singing santa guitar player, the big american flag.

 

Richard365@yahoo.com

Edited by Richard365

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dibblejr    375
4 hours ago, Richard365 said:

Trying to do a song now, any video show you how to make it work. If you can send me also, if you have others. I have 4 trees, 4 monsters, skeleton drummer, skeleton guitar player, Singing santa guitar player, the big american flag.

 

Richard365@yahoo.com

What specifically are you wanting? I only use pumpkins, trees and my Santa clause for all vis since all (most) 8 channels singing props and 2/3 channel singing props are interchangeable. Though I have everything you have and then some you really only need one set of 8 channel singing faces to watch. I do not have the drum and guitar skeleton.

I have a step by step word document that tells you how to take a sequence and import it into your SE.

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×