Light-O-Rama Forums

Now Sharing ~ Christmas Canon Rock ~ TSO singing faces

dibblejr

12 hours ago, namecipS said:

Maybe for next year.  James or JR if you don't mind sharing.  Namecips@yahoo.com

You have mail

JR

• Thanks 1

On ‎11‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 6:54 PM, ou1194 said:

Would love a copy if available still.  TIA!

ou1194@gmail.com

Sent, Private Use Only

Also sent my step by step guide  please follow the guide

Happy Holidays

JR

I decided to add this one at the last minute.. I have all my sequencing done but I would love to add the singing faces.. If you could please send over a copy?

Bradw2509@Gmail.com

13 hours ago, BradW22 said:

I decided to add this one at the last minute.. I have all my sequencing done but I would love to add the singing faces.. If you could please send over a copy?

Bradw2509@Gmail.com

Sent

Private Use Only

Thank you

I would love a copy with your instructions. This is my first year with singing faces and would also love to know what you use to sequence them. Thank you.

bpelster@aol.com

1 hour ago, bpel said:

I would love a copy with your instructions. This is my first year with singing faces and would also love to know what you use to sequence them. Thank you.

bpelster@aol.com

My sequences are Private Use Only, not to sell, share or trade

Sending however the instructions are "how to use my singinging faces In your config".

What do I use - nadda, just the knowledge I have learned.

What can you use to get started- papagayo and the papagayo to LOR conversion tool. Can be had here http://itsmebob.com/SD.html  watch his videos, do not pay attention to some of the other videos out there, waste of time. Bobs videos are spot on.

That will get you off and running. 

JR

@dibblejr interesting to run into this post. I am thinking of trying faces next year and was planning to try and get some props up after this Christmas. My initial thinking is to use pixels but one never knows until I actually start.

I checked out the tools you listed, they look really useful, especially Papagayo.

I'd be interesting in looking at the sequences you listed above as my training wheels. My email is ndutton (at) the-brit.com

On 11/28/2017 at 9:15 PM, dibblejr said:

My sequences are Private Use Only, not to sell, share or trade

Sending however the instructions are "how to use my singinging faces In your config".

What do I use - nadda, just the knowledge I have learned.

What can you use to get started- papagayo and the papagayo to LOR conversion tool. Can be had here http://itsmebob.com/SD.html  watch his videos, do not pay attention to some of the other videos out there, waste of time. Bobs videos are spot on.

That will get you off and running. 

JR

Thanks so much!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...