Light-O-Rama Forums

S5 Poll

Mr. P

S5 Poll  

5 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about the newly released S5 so far?

• Love it, going to upgrade as soon as it is available.
    • Has potential, will probably get it in the future.
    • I can take it or leave it.
    • Not interested, I think I will stick with my current version.

This poll is closed to new votes

How are you feeling about the S5 Beta release so far? Take the poll above.

Edited by Mr. P

I'm not trying anything new this year.  will wait until after this season to do a major upgrade to the software.  just hope that the resource draw for watching goes way down.

I'm hoping it will be great.  However for 2017, I'm essentially completed sequencing, so the production stuff will be using S4 this year.  I will be playing regularly with whatever beta release is current, and hope that it will be refined enough to use by next February when I start sequencing for 2018.

Sorry folks.  Polls are anonymous and lead to a lot of bad mojo when it comes to new software releases.

Rather than give an easy way to like OR dislike S5, please take the time to leave an informed comment instead in the beta forums.

We appreciate all comments, positive and negative.

1 hour ago, k6ccc said:

I'm hoping it will be great.  However for 2017, I'm essentially completed sequencing, so the production stuff will be using S4 this year.  I will be playing regularly with whatever beta release is current, and hope that it will be refined enough to use by next February when I start sequencing for 2018.

Same here.