Light-O-Rama Forums

CCRs, etc For Sale

derekb

Next week I will be selling on eBay, but just checking interest now with fellow LOR people first before I go the eBay route. Nothing wrong with these, I am just going another direction this year. I will be gone at a family event from today through next Tuesday, but will try to check this thread, so don't worry if I don't answer quickly. I need to take photos and post, but not sure if I will get to that before heading out on the trip after work tonight. I have the below for sale, if no interest I will post on eBay next week. Will entertain offers as well. Thanks everyone!

• 16 CCR ribbons and controllers all setup neatly in an outdoor box that I used for my 16 CCR tree. Not really feasible to ship like this, If someone is interested in picking up in Illinois that may be doable, but I will probably just end up separating and selling. $135 each
  • 4 CCR controllers only. (used them for arches and I cut up the ribbons, not comfortable selling the ribbons as I can't guarantee their quality and lasting.), $50 each
  • 1 brand new CCR ribbon only (bought as a spare and never used it) $115
  • 4 CTB16PC Gen 3 AC controllers, $130 each
  • 1 iDMX1000 with third party power adapter, $75

Just the CCR stuff is left now, other stuff is sold.

16 CCR's complete, 4 controllers only, 1 brand new ribbon. Shipping in US only. Will be going on eBay as well.

• The topic was locked