Jump to content
Light-O-Rama Forums

Recommended Posts

Mr. P    284

Did the Forums get an upgrade or have I been redirected to a fake site?  :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr. P    284

First S5 then the Forums, sooooo many changes. Oh the agony.  :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DevMike    429

With all the different exploits that can happen to websites/etc, we decided that to keep you as safe as possible to upgrade as soon as possible after Invision says there is an upgrade.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
k6ccc    482
13 minutes ago, DevMike said:

With all the different exploits that can happen to websites/etc, we decided that to keep you as safe as possible to upgrade as soon as possible after Invision says there is an upgrade.  

Generally a good plan these days.  that and not using an administrator password of: password, or admin (it never ceases to amaze me hoe many out there have default passwords on stuff).

BTW (unrelated), I could not change my profile to show that I am now using 4.3.20 (OK, you only released it 15 minutes ago, but this computer has it installed, and I will be upgrading the server which is what runs my show at the moment in a few minutes)....  :)

 

Edited by k6ccc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LORAdmin    0
3 minutes ago, k6ccc said:

Generally a good plan these days.  that and not using an administrator password of: password, or admin (it never ceases to amaze me hoe many out there have default passwords on stuff).

BTW (unrelated), I could not change my profile to show that I am now using 4.3.20 (OK, you only released is 15 minutes ago, but this computer has it installed, and I will be upgrading the server which is what runs my show at the moment in a few minutes)....  :)

 

Field updated. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
k6ccc    482
1 minute ago, LORAdmin said:

Field updated. :)

Why, thank you.  Profile updated.  Server update in progress.  Show will be running 4.3.20 this evening (except for some testing with S5 for a while).

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dibblejr    361

That explains why I had to type my user info in on all devices today, along with the "your profile is 50% complete" message.

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LORAdmin    0
42 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

That explains why I had to type my user info in on all devices today, along with the "your profile is 50% complete" message.

JR

Yep.. Upgrades will do that.

There is a "Dismiss" option up on the profile. Will look at the admin side later today..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LORAdmin    0
Just now, Santas Helper said:

So do we get 5 "Likes" per day now? :) 

Any settings that were there should still be there. No changes would have (should have) been made, just the software upgrade. (Along with whatever new things it threw in there.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
k6ccc    482

Anyone besides me having trouble getting the updated form to work on Tapatalk?

 

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dibblejr    361
5 hours ago, Santas Helper said:

So do we get 5 "Likes" per day now? :) 

Too funny. They do have the cool emojis now

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dibblejr    361
5 hours ago, LORAdmin said:

Yep.. Upgrades will do that.

There is a "Dismiss" option up on the profile. Will look at the admin side later today..

It was absolutely no problem, I thought it was humorous that 50% and I answered one question and it was 100%.

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mega Arch    574
5 hours ago, k6ccc said:

Anyone besides me having trouble getting the updated form to work on Tapatalk?

 

I can't log in on Tapatalk either. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
k6ccc    482

Glad it's not just me!

 

Geez, doing this on my phone via a web browser is such a pain compared to Tapatalk.

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mega Arch    574
11 hours ago, k6ccc said:

Glad it's not just me!

 

Geez, doing this on my phone via a web browser is such a pain compared to Tapatalk.

 

Agreed. 

Tried just now - nope. Still no go. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DevMike    429

I'll have the web team see what is going on.  We may need to re-install it on our end.

 

Edit:  Web Team is aware and is working on the issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ericm    9

ignore buttons don't do much, now if you could hide threads that would be great... like the 3 words thread

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
k6ccc    482
2 minutes ago, ericm said:

ignore buttons don't do much, now if you could hide threads that would be great... like the 3 words thread

Uh, that's what the ignore button did.  And it worked just fine.

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DevMike    429

That may have got uninstalled as well during the upgrade.  I'll have web team look at it.

FYI:Tapatalk should be working now. Please give it a shot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Santas Helper    779
On 7/27/2017 at 4:33 PM, dibblejr said:

Too funny. They do have the cool emojis now

JR

They do? :);):P:D:lol::(:angry::mellow::huh:^_^:oB):rolleyes:-_-<_<:wub::unsure::wacko::blink::ph34r:

Where?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mega Arch    574
4 hours ago, DevMike said:

That may have got uninstalled as well during the upgrade.  I'll have web team look at it.

FYI:Tapatalk should be working now. Please give it a shot.

Nope. But thanks for trying. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×