Light-O-Rama Forums

Programmed first sequence with LOR, What do you think?

brichi

Hey Guys, i finally finished my first sequence with a medley of music i made between christmas and top40, Im always open to suggestions and criticism to improve on what I do, Please let me know what you think. Also, Thank you for some of the GIF files i used in the sequence, you guys on this forum are awesome and would love to share and give back anything i can help with

FYI - in the video there is a straight line of lights along the back shrubs, thats a reindeer and santa 10 foot long inflatable i have with LEDs in it and the original bulbs cut out, also the 2 tiny lines on the right and left of my spiral trees are blow mold penguins with LED strips in them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVY75qRkzTM&feature=youtu.be

also for some reason the audio is a tiny bit off on some parts in the youtube video but on the sequence every beat is spot on

Edited by brichi

If that's your first sequence then all I can say it WOW!!  You must have played around with the software for a long time to get some of those animations working on the pixel tree.  How big is your pixel tree anyways?  I'm impressed.  Wish this was in a different forum (hint hint).

thank you guys!   I am not too fond of the last song i threw into the mix, I may change that, i feel i need more of an exciting end

changing icon, lol

Edited by brichi
  • Like 1

another thing driving me nuts is i love how the VU meters came out on my windows but i can't get S5 to do this, 

On 7/27/2017 at 9:27 AM, BluMan said:

If that's your first sequence then all I can say it WOW!!  You must have played around with the software for a long time to get some of those animations working on the pixel tree.  How big is your pixel tree anyways?  I'm impressed.  Wish this was in a different forum (hint hint).

which forum should I toss it in?

the pixel tree is 16 feet high, did 16 led strips. ill attach videos I have of it in action

Edited by brichi

nice looking tree!  Unfortunately none of the video links work.  I'm getting some error that I must create a channel to upload some videos

thats weird, they are all just youtube links, let me change them quick to public 

try again, they all work for me and I made them all public

Edited by brichi

Video links still no worky. Just pulls up my youtube channel with no video. Maybe they've been blocked by the yt blockers.

JR

You may be posting the link to your access to the video as the video owner and not the shared link.  The telltale for that is that normally the shared link will be youtu.be and not youtube.com

Edited by k6ccc

i cant edit that post anymore, try these. Like you said K6, i must be posting from the manager, weird the very first post works fine though using the same method for the actual 5 minute sequence i posted

Edited by brichi

Brichi, 

WOW...VERY NICE... I pretty much am a lurker here  but going on 4 years now with RGB. Having spent countless hours sequencing on my end I have found out some people have the "it factor " when sequencing... if this is your first sequence I would say you have it!! I have a set up and house very similar...Including the tree I have  quite a few more pixels ... but would love to use this sequence in my show! Could you please email me at: xtreme2966@ yahoo.com

Good Work!!

May I please use it too James Morris hotrod54ford@yahoo.com look on sequences part under Jr I have made pixels for all pick some will send

You did a great job on it.  I am still trying to find out how to put my sequence on youtube.  Cannot seem to get an answer.  They have contests each year and want you to send your sequence to them but when you ask them how to convert to youtube, they say nothing.  Can anyone help me?