Light-O-Rama Forums

Use preview

ebrown1972

Can someone explain to me what the use preview is in the prop group section? I have two 46 in boscoyo flakes that consist of 222 pixels each. I could not get the effects I wanted to get with them until I tried the use preview option. I also set the bar to high resolution which worked great. On high resolution it shows it will be slower. What exactly does that mean? All of the effects are now working great. I would just like some explanation on what exactly the use preview is and whether or not performance will be lacking since I set it to high resolution. Thanks.

The use preview allows you to do sweeps left to right up or down based on where the props are located in the preview. So if you want to do a curtain effect from left to right it easily does it without having to manually put them in position like you would have to in SE.

SPaschall

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, SPaschall said:

The use preview allows you to do sweeps left to right up or down based on where the props are located in the preview. So if you want to do a curtain effect from left to right it easily does it without having to manually put them in position like you would have to in SE.

SPaschall

Thanks Scooter but by use preview it seemed to do a lot more than just that. The spiral effect worked perfectly along with lines vertical and horizontal. Every effect in pixel editor worked just as it should whereas before by using all of the other settings in prop view would not. Either way I am happy that it is working like I had hoped with my big flakes.

That is true I usually have several groups whether horizontal or vertical because the effects behave differently with different stacks. Glad it is working for you.

SPaschall