Light-O-Rama Forums
james morris

Thriller faces and Pixel

can i get a copy please for the singing faces - matt.kurdziel@gmail.com... also what version of Thriller did u use

everyone above that is requesting a copy type in your request the following words. Anyone found selling or sharing on any forum will be reported to LOR staff as well as wherever it is being sold or shared.

"I would like a copy sent to insert email address"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

James and I will not share another sequence without that statement. A similar statement and instructions on using our sequences is included with the sequence.

Thank you for agreeing and understanding.

Integrity will keep the free ones free.

If you have already posted it in your request and you will receive it as soon as one of us can screen through them. 

If you don't receive one, you either didn't agree to the new terms, don't like the new terms or are one ofthose that took advantage of us

can i get the singing face for this? I am using the holiday coro RGB pumpkin  and s5 software if that matters... no superstar...

i promise not to share.....

weigh2fast4u@yahoo.com

Posted (edited)

Check email sent my version 

Edited by Bill P

13 hours ago, weigh2fast4u@yahoo.com said:

i am having troible getting them to open from dropbox

Sent pm

If its still available I would love a copy please!

Scherer.kirsten@gmail.com

Thank you!

everyone above that is requesting a copy type in your request the following words. Anyone found selling or sharing on any forum will be reported to LOR staff as well as wherever it is being sold or shared.

"I would like a copy sent to insert email address"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

JR and I will not share another sequence without that statement. A similar statement and instructions on using our sequences is included with the sequence.

Thank you for agreeing and understanding.

Integrity will keep the free ones free.

If you have already posted it in your request and you will receive it as soon as one of us can screen through them. 

If you don't receive one, you either didn't agree to the new terms, don't like the new terms or are one ofthose that took advantage of us

If this is still availabe could I get a copy??

boobeagle@gmail.com

Read Post Above and add the wording will send after

On 5/9/2020 at 1:48 PM, trooperblazer said:

If this is still availabe could I get a copy??

boobeagle@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

sorry I thought I had added that.  DOH!! My bad

I would like a copy sent to Scherer.Kirsten@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

can I get a copy please? 

zwatts.cls@gmail.com

I would like a copy sent to dmkhobbs@comcsst.net

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thank You 

16 hours ago, Damon Hobbs said:

I would like a copy sent to dmkhobbs@comcsst.net

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thank You 

Damon,

Shoot me a pm and I will get this to you if James doesn’t first.

All of my faces are included in James sequences of the same name.

He’s one of the members of our team I was speaking about during class. So either of us can fill the request but I sometimes miss requests in his threads. That’s why I ask for the pm.

Thanks got attending the first of hopefully many classes.

JR

Griswattsz uyou nee to put this in your post to get sequences

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thank You 

Sent to everyone else

• Like 1

4 hours ago, james morris said:

Griswattsz uyou nee to put this in your post to get sequences

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thank You 

Sent to everyone else

Thanks James!

JR

I’m sorry, I just noticed I misspelled my email address. Should be dmkhobbs@comcast.net

Thanks!

Damon