Jump to content
Light-O-Rama Forums
james morris

Thriller faces and Pixel

Recommended Posts

dgtlpro    4

James, can I get a copy... dgtlpro@gmail.com

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bill P    99

bpaulus@comcast.net


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bill P    99
Sent

Thank you sir


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dgtlpro    4

Thank you sir


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And I thank you as well James...also a shout out to JR for all the amazing work he does on faces!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dibblejr    374
1 hour ago, dgtlpro said:


And I thank you as well James...also a shout out to JR for all the amazing work he does on faces!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
 

You are welcome, anytime.

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could I get a copy of each as well please. Thank you, Stan

 

n1vap@charter.net

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dibblejr    374
1 hour ago, grizzlyadams said:

Could I get a copy of each as well please. Thank you, Stan

 

n1vap@charter.net

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 

You've got mail, sent both sup and faces

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BluMan    4

I would love a copy of each as well.  cswisher@kmwperformance.com  just amazing how quickly.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dibblejr    374
20 minutes ago, BluMan said:

I would love a copy of each as well.  cswisher@kmwperformance.com  just amazing how quickly.

 

You've got mail ~ sent both

Enjoy

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Many thanks to JR and James...Your sequences are absolutely superb. Far batter than any sequences I have purchased.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bill P    99
is that the 16 string tree sequence?

Yes


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vinchief    16

I would enjoy a copy as well...thank you!

Vinkdragon@sbcglobal.net

 

Vince

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dibblejr    374
3 hours ago, Vinchief said:

I would enjoy a copy as well...thank you!

Vinkdragon@sbcglobal.net

 

Vince

Sent both files, enjoy.

JR

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chaospup    2
On 7/24/2017 at 1:58 PM, james morris said:

The faces are done by JR I did the pixel here to share

May I please have a copy?

Many Thanks,

chaospuptemp-LOR@yahoo.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dibblejr    374
7 minutes ago, chaospup said:

May I please have a copy?

Many Thanks,

chaospuptemp-LOR@yahoo.com

Sent both files, enjoy

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ShayneT    2

Would love a copy.

shaynet@tampabay.rr.com

p.s. by any chance do you have it in lms format?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×