Light-O-Rama Forums

FS: Lights/frames etc..

ezimnow

I have multiple items for sale and wanted to see if there is any interest. I have Red/Cool White/Blue and Green LED for sale the lights are from CDI still in the bags 25 sets of red used 1 season and some new. The rest are from either Target (Phillips) Walgreens or Lowes. Most are from Walgreens and Target. I have tons of SPT2 and SPT1 Extension cords as well as a box of Male/female vampire plugs. Wire frame Clips, and 3 wire frame stars with clips and lights for sale. I also have 4 8ft Belagio Poles 2 with white lights and 2 with blue lights for sale as well as 3 10ft arches with cool white lights. Please let me know if there is anything of interest and I’ll be glad to get some pic’s and pricing together. I also have R/G/B/W retro C-7 Leds for sale

Thank you

I have 75 Red/75Blue 50 Green and 75 Cool White...dimmable C-7's Brand new never used bought  3 years ago. Still in the cardboard box they originally came in

Which area of NC are you - near Charlotte, Raleigh, Asheville or Wilmington?

May be interested in the four belagio poles and/or the 3 arches, depending on pricing and where in NC you are located (I'm outside Charlotte).

Edited by Jaynee

• I'm in Huntersville. The Poles have been spoken for but the Arch's are available...3 10ft with Cool White LED . I lowered the price to $50 for all 3

16 hours ago, ezimnow said:
  • I'm in Huntersville. The Poles have been spoken for but the Arch's are available...3 10ft with Cool White LED . I lowered the price to $50 for all 3

Do you have pictures of them by any chance, so I can show my husband before I say yes?  Also, may be interested in the three wireframe stars if you have pictures/prices of those as well.

Edited by Jaynee

The Wire frames have been spoken for and should be picked up on saturday..if not I'll let you know..whats your phone number and I can text a picture to you of the Arch's 

eddie 

Most everything had been sold. I still have the C6 Green and about 15 sets of M6 Green..

I still have all the used Red. The New have been sold...

I have some Blue left

C7 Retro Green/Red/Blue are still available

I have a spool 200' Spt1 green $40

C7 stringers and sockets..

I have 3LOR 1602 controller Gen 2  $150...Ea

shipping is not included but I am lowering the prices of what I have left..

Make an offer !!!!!

Did I ever ask you the length of your green and red light strings?  My spiral tree uses 20' long strings of white - so I'd need the same length in the green and red (8 strings total of each color).  M6 would be the preferable size.  C6 would be too big.

Edited by Jaynee

I'm not 100% sure I'll measure them tomorrow and let you know. Sorry for the late response I just saw this

Eddie

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ezimnow said:
  1. So the strings are 16' so I don't think they will work for you

Nope - too short for the tree.  PM me and remind me of the pricing on all your M6s - it's possible I can talk my husband into letting me get them for the mini trees I was hoping to make at some point in the future.

On 8/4/2017 at 8:02 PM, ezimnow said:

All of the red have been sold and I have a few Green left

Green M6  $3 per set....

If you have 8 sets, I'll take them.

On 8/7/2017 at 1:53 PM, ezimnow said:

I have 8 sets

Woo hoo!!!   Are you around this weekend?  I can come by 12:30 p.m. or so on Saturday.