Light-O-Rama Forums

One what did you do with the Toggle tool, it was very helpful for certain things eg. like inverting multiple effects/elements where  some were on and some were off. 

The ability to fade Shimmer and twinkle effects, I don't see that tool anymore either. 

If I want to add extra channels to a sequence how do I do that now? 

I was able to answer my own question on how to fade shimmer and twinkle effects. 

also why doesn't the channels names light up anymore. When I'm programming I normally don't use any visualizer at first I rely on the channel name on for most of the programming. You really should've left the original interface alone and put pixel editor in the software as a separate window that would popup with a simple button on the tool bar. 

Edit

or at the very least left the ability for the channel names to fade and light up and add and edit channels (channel number etc...) by right clicking on a channel and selecting those options on the drop down menu. 

Edited by TitusCarnathan

Since I can't edit my original comment here's the update list of questions I have instead of having to look through my ramblings up top. 
1.Toggle tool where is it
2.Channels used to light up that is a major deal breaker right there. That will force me to go back to lor s4 I do use the visualizer to watch my sequences but not while doing the preliminary programming. 
3.Clipboard list where you could instantly switch between different saved clipboards. 
4.Channel configuration list also where is this at It is nice to be able to print out the channel list, not sure if I'm not seeing it or what.

5Also how do I add a channel to an existing sequence?
6. and Where is the loop levels at?

So far this is all I can think of

Edited by TitusCarnathan
Add loop channel