Light-O-Rama Forums
dougd

DD01 - Open existing sequence

dougd    100

Windows 10 OS

When trying to open an existing sequence in the editor. Everything goes as normal I believe. Pick the preview, Pick what Tracks I want to use. After I pick the tracks whether I select all or select none, i get a box that tells me "These channels had no match in the preview and have been moved to the archive section of the sequence. Every channel I have except for one matrix id listed in that box. Just when the sequence should open I get an error box that says, A problem occurred while opening the sequence. An item with the same key has already been added. I click OK and no sequencing is in the sequence.

Have tried several sequences and cant get to open.

k6ccc    484

I saw a similar thing with my XP computer.  Not all the channels had no match, but a lot of them did.  I did get the sequence to open however all the no match channels were gray.  I only tried it with one sequence as that's all I had on this computer.

dougd    100

Well I can at least open a sequence now. The last error was due to a sub-sequence. I removed the sub sequence and now the sequence opens. I still get those errors after tracks but the sequence opens and plays now.

kzaas    17

I am having the same issues, is there no answers yet?

k6ccc    484

kzaas, what version are you using?  For me, this was resolved with either 5.0.2 or 5.0.4 (can't remember which).

dougd    100

This was resolved in 5.04. Sequences  open perfect now.