Light-O-Rama Forums

New to ccb

VegasChristmas

Hi all,

Pretty new to the whole rgb universe of things, not new to lor. I am having one heck of a time getting set up initially. I have two sets of ccb from lor and I am trying to control them from the pixel editor and have no clue what i am missing. I can see them in the hardware utility and test them there. Thoughts? The help is much appreciated!

Kale

You will need to provide more info.

How are you "trying to control them in PE"?

What controllers are you using?

Do you have a vis file?

Tree, Matrix

Just too little info to get good help

In case you missed it, here is the users guide to CCB's but not PE

http://www1.lightorama.com/PDF/QuickStartGuideForColorBulbs.pdf

JR

Edited by dibblejr

Sorry, I was just trying to create some sample effects within PE. Im using the lor pixel controller that comes with the set of ccb's i think it is a 320 channel controller. So it is two sets of 50, and I will be using them just as an outline so nothing fancy. To the file that is a no. 

1 minute ago, VegasChristmas said:

Sorry, I was just trying to create some sample effects within PE. Im using the lor pixel controller that comes with the set of ccb's i think it is a 320 channel controller. So it is two sets of 50, and I will be using them just as an outline so nothing fancy. To the file that is a no. 

Have you tried to follow the tutorial in the "Help" section in PE/SE? They are a really good starting point.

I have only made one seq with PE and that was for my Giant Spider Prop that I will use this year, I used the tutorial and modded it to suit my needs as I went along. I also didn't have any pixels at the time (last year) so I made the visualization so I could see how it looked.

Others will be able to help you out more but the Help feature in PE will get you started as you await a more in depth reply.

JR

Mr. P 

I wish I saw the video, never thought about those, I just used the step by step in the tutorial for my one seq and spider.

JR

• The topic was locked