Jump to content
Light-O-Rama Forums
DougP

Ordering Frames from Wire Frame D'Lites

Recommended Posts

Due to the amount of current frames to be made that were ordered by Feb. of 2017, I had to stop taking orders for this year.


All orders placed now will be for 2018 or whenever I can get them made.


Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think this would happen.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Mr. P said:

Looks like someone needs to expand  :D

LOL, This is suppose to be a hobby. I do have a helper.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, DougP said:

LOL, This is suppose to be a hobby. I do have a helper.

Hobby? That is how some of the giant conglomerates got started, working out of their garage.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, DougP said:

Due to the amount of current frames to be made that were ordered by Feb. of 2017, I had to stop taking orders for this year.


All orders placed now will be for 2018 or whenever I can get them made.


Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think this would happen.

Very cool Doug.

"Make a quality product and they'll beat your door down".

And to think it all started with some crabs....

Edited by Mega Arch
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Mega Arch said:

Very cool Doug.

"Make a quality product and they'll beat your door down".

And to think it all started with some crabs....

Makes me shiver and itch!

JR

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, DougP said:

Due to the amount of current frames to be made that were ordered by Feb. of 2017, I had to stop taking orders for this year.


All orders placed now will be for 2018 or whenever I can get them made.


Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think this would happen.

Oh man.... I was just about to place another order of crabs too. ?

Great job Doug!!!!!

Edited by Santas Helper
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×