Light-O-Rama Forums
ItsMeBobO

One of our members has his own TV show !

Hey, where's MY ROYALTIES?   Naming a show after me and a ship too?    Now why wasn't I consulted on this?.....   WHERE'S MY LAWYER?   ROFL.

Gotta admit that does look Hilarious and I think that's going to give my buddy George Simmons a lot of uel for his witty remarks too.   Can't wait to see what he{George S} is going to say about that show. ROFL

I'm with Brian - it looks fricking hilarious!

I just might have to go back to watching TV.

Sept 10th and 17th are the dates for the two part opener.

I will program the DVR when we get closer...

On 6/27/2017 at 0:19 PM, Orville said:

Hey, where's MY ROYALTIES?   Naming a show after me and a ship too?    Now why wasn't I consulted on this?.....   WHERE'S MY LAWYER?   ROFL.

Gotta admit that does look Hilarious and I think that's going to give my buddy George Simmons a lot of uel for his witty remarks too.   Can't wait to see what he{George S} is going to say about that show. ROFL

Upon further reflection, I can't think of a more appropriate forum member to have a space ship named after him.  :P

Edited by George Simmons

On 7/5/2017 at 10:35 AM, George Simmons said:

Upon further reflection, I can't think of a more appropriate forum member to have a space ship named after him.  :P

Yep, and I think that ship may be as brain dead as I can sometimes get at times too George.  {There "I" said it....now awaiting the backlash of comments!} :lol::P