Light-O-Rama Forums
  • Announcements

• DevMike

1/18/2018 - LOR has resumed operations after the fire   01/17/2018

As of 1/18 we have resumed operations.  On 1/16 a fire occurred in the same building that houses the main LOR offices and manufacturing.    More information can be found in 'Important Announcements'.    
drizzt1701

Anyone have Pentatonix Hallelujah sequencewilling to share

47 minutes ago, CampbellHouse said:

Hey James - Did not receive for some reason. Could you please resend - camphouselights@gmail.com - Thanks

Is your other email address still good? I thought I sent you The Greatest Show Unearthered ~ by JAmes Morris  the other day but just found it sitting in my "drafts" folder. I added instructions on how to export it to SE and resent. Let me know if you got it. If not I will fwd it to this new email

JR

Got it this time JR - and I really appreciate you sharing. 

Not sure what happened. I did actually created a new Gmail account for my forum account. The original one was my personal/business account so I wanted to try and keep things separate. Sorry for the mix-up. 

Hopefully once I get this figured out I can offer to share some of my sequences in the future.

Chester

1 minute ago, CampbellHouse said:

Got it this time JR - and I really appreciate you sharing. 

Not sure what happened. I did actually created a new Gmail account for my forum account. The original one was my personal/business account so I wanted to try and keep things separate. Sorry for the mix-up. 

Hopefully once I get this figured out I can offer to share some of my sequences in the future.

Chester

No problem, I'm sure James will resend this one to you as soon as he can. I replied to your PM but never got a reply (Music Preference ?) You can PM. Email or text me.

JR

I would love a copy to please! Thank you!!!
cain79@yahoo.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes i'm late on this topic but,,,,,,James when you get time i would really like a copy of the Pentatonix Hallelujah if you wouldnt mind

Ronnie7696@aol.com

I produced the 4 singing faces for Christmas last year. Its on my old laptop. (broken). I will try to take a look during the Eclipse party and share. I am currently working on Sleigh Ride and will be sharing that when done. Thus will more than likely be my last Pentatonix Christmas song for this season. I try to get them as perfect with only 4 trees as possible and spend a lot of extra time with the human beat box sounds. I can do 2-4 normal sequences to 1 Pentatonix. 

Will look tomorrow. I thought I transferred it over but I guess I was wrong.

JR

Hi James - Can I get a copy? We just purchased a 16 channel (newbies)...do you have any sequences you would mind to share for beginners with 16 channels?

cdeanrn@yahoo.com

Thanks Christina