Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR DMX WITH DJ LIGHTING

joopers7

So wanting to add a bunch of moving light heads to the display. Is there a way to do this with LOR alone? I want to go beyond just turning the lights off and on. Can you use LOR to set up "scenes" under the DMX settings?? I have 3 LOR 16ch. and I have multiple E 131 pixel controllers along with tons of pixel strips, floods, strobes and the list goes on. THANKS for the help.

As long as the lights are DMX, LOR can control them. I'm not sure I understand what you mean by setting up scenes.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk, so blame any typos on Android!

I was wondering the same thing. Did some research kn the forum and Someone posted this link a couple years ago. Pretty much explains everything. Now to find the best moving heads to use and weatherproofing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Note that unless you are wanting to drive DMX lights off of a LOR network, you DO NOT need to use an iDMX.  Since the original poster said he has E1.31 controllers, he would most likely use a DMX output from one of his E1.31 controllers

GREAT!!! Thank you all!!! I ordered a $15 DMX mini Starburst to play with. Once I get the hang Ill order some real lights!!!

• The topic was locked