Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR S4 with DMX

Art...

I have configured my Alphapix 16 to work with my LOR but I can not figure out how to sequence my Arches in the LOR Sequence editor.  I am brand new to LOR and RGB, Is there another program I should be using to make the RGB work in the LOR S4 software?

1 hour ago, Art... said:

I have configured my Alphapix 16 to work with my LOR but I can not figure out how to sequence my Arches in the LOR Sequence editor.  I am brand new to LOR and RGB, Is there another program I should be using to make the RGB work in the LOR S4 software?

To use the Alphapix you must have an Advanced or Pro license. If you already have the proper license there are several programs you can use to help in programming pixels.

Pixel Editor - if you have a Pro license

Superstar - seperate program and costs extra

Xlights - free but you will have to convert to LOR

Thanks,
yes I have a pro version, it does have the pixel editor I will try to go through the YouTube tutorial to see how I should do that.

When it comes to arches, and I asked this question before last season, the best way I could do it was to do the arches in xlights then import them into lor. They worked beautifully every time and the timings would be perfect for the chases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you have the pro version of LOR. And you already have the pixel editor. It's much easier to use the pixel editor  just about the Same  as X -lights  minus a few effects  for now but certainly easier to use

• The topic was locked