Jump to content
Light-O-Rama Forums
  • Announcements

    • LORAdmin

      Share Sequences - Not Audio   10/02/2017

      Remember: You may share sequences, but not audio. Posts that link to sequences with audio will be removed, and member placed on moderated status.
lele79

Christmas song ideas???

Recommended Posts

We are currently working on new songs for our display this year and wanted to get ideas for new songs and artist! Let me know what your favorite songs are and what are some new songs for this year??  I think my favorite for this year so far is Away in a Manger by Casting Crowns! untitled.png.f6f99f9e9ac3a247179f79f45ec68da2.png

Thanks!!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, lele79 said:

We are currently working on new songs for our display this year and wanted to get ideas for new songs and artist! Let me know what your favorite songs are and what are some new songs for this year??  I think my favorite for this year so far is Away in a Manger by Casting Crowns! untitled.png.f6f99f9e9ac3a247179f79f45ec68da2.png

Thanks!!!!

My all time favorite and have never found it sequenced is Mary Did You Know by Clay Aiken

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love that one to! My husband is working on the Penatonix version right now!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, don mcabee said:

My all time favorite and have never found it sequenced is Mary Did You Know by Clay Aiken

Guess it's time for you to sequence it :)

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, k6ccc said:

Guess it's time for you to sequence it :)

 

wish it were that easy lol, my sequencing talent in in the (-) negative

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, don mcabee said:

wish it were that easy lol, my sequencing talent in in the (-) negative

Believe me, I understand!

Has a lot to do with why I purchase the pixel tree portion of almost all my songs, then I just add the additional several thousand channels around it for the rest of the yard.  I can make SuperStar do almost anything I want it to do - what I'm lacking is the creativity to know what I want it to do.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, k6ccc said:

Believe me, I understand!

Has a lot to do with why I purchase the pixel tree portion of almost all my songs, then I just add the additional several thousand channels around it for the rest of the yard.  I can make SuperStar do almost anything I want it to do - what I'm lacking is the creativity to know what I want it to do.

 

I have nightmares when someone says pixlels.....Ill stick to the blinky blinky fade up fade down stuff  LOL

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎5‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 2:43 PM, don mcabee said:

My all time favorite and have never found it sequenced is Mary Did You Know by Clay Aiken

Send me your email.. we have a copy of Clay Aikens version that we found online from 2010.. I will email it to you! 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, lele79 said:

Send me your email.. we have a copy of Clay Aikens version that we found online from 2010.. I will email it to you! 

 

wow awesome!!!!! email address is     melissamcabee5@gmail.com.            thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×