Light-O-Rama Forums

New Christmas Designs Available

godman

Hello LOR Christmas Enthusiasts!

Thanks to LOR for adding me as a vendor. If your looking for some Christmas Themed T- Shirts for your display or just to let others know you are a Lighting Enthusiast, check out our designs, we can even create custom designs for your display including your name light show etc. Sign up for or our promotions on our home page and you will receive a 50% coupon via email.

Check us out at https://cooltees.us/collections/christmas

If you need something special don't hesitate to ask! We have some exciting new Lighted shirts coming soon!

we'll have to have you make some special shirts for the next OKC mini.
of course, trying to get all of us to agree on wording and design, well, might be the mini after the mini.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Mega Arch said:

we'll have to have you make some special shirts for the next OKC mini.
of course, trying to get all of us to agree on wording and design, well, might be the mini after the mini.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am sure Greg with some insight from You and Tom can come up with some templates and then we could vote online - pre mini that way we could arrive with them or pick them up at the mini.

"I drove to the OKC Mini for this T-Shirt" sounds good.

He's designing me something for Halloween. Will post pics once they are done. I had the wife draw up the ruff. (well computer design). Most can probably guess the theme.

JR

• Like 1
On 4/26/2017 at 2:13 PM, dibblejr said:

Hi JR, no worries, I just wanted to make sure you received it, sometimes since there is an attachment it goes into the junk folder, Have a great night!

Greg

Request/ PM sent

T-Shirts look great.

JR

If I cant figure out this email tomorrow, I will create a new one with another provider google, aol anyone that don't have this ad box.

Just replied to your PM

JR