Light-O-Rama Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dan Ancona

Tri-State (Jersey mini) date

Mega Arch    599

Nice - I'll need to make sure Tom adds this to the OKC mini agenda :

There will also be provided space for those that simply like to sit around an BS all day!

Dan Ancona    5

I'd like to that our very own Dan and Mary @ LOR for their support of the event with a door prize.  Along with them are:

Dirk @ DIGWDF store, Val over at Christmas LEDs, Todd @ DIYLED Express , Paul @ Creative Displays,  Demented Elf

James @ Boscoyo Studios

Edited by Dan Ancona

Dan Ancona    5

Less than 2 weeks away from the event day!! Still time to sign up. We are having a great presentation on wifi and Falcon Player along with running your show with a PI, some beginner and on up discussions on XLights, possibly some talk on animatronics in your display (if the this poster can find some time), video mapping and more I can't recall right now.
Swap Meet - bring along your unwanted items or cash to buy someone else's unwanted items!!!

If you're local, what else do you have to do on a Saturday - grass isn't even growing yet. If you're out of town, I believe there are still some rooms available at the discount rate.
I can guarantee you will have a great time and heck, may even learn something.

Dcroc    85

Where is this at?  I'm in South Jersey, but these things always seem to be up north.