Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking for Prop File for HolidayCoro Singing Faces

chuckmsp

2 hours ago, chuckmsp said:

We don't do anything for Halloween so don't need the monsters, thanks for the offer.  I'm sure other folks could use them.  Don't know how anyone can do a Halloween display and a Christmas display, the Christmas display is already more than I can handle every year :)

After you do it for a while you're looking for a new challenge. And if you do it right some of your Christmas elements will be incorporated in the Halloween show so you have elements up ahead of time and tested. 

Not a fan of Halloween so we don't do anything for that holiday at all.  My prep work for Christmas has already started and the lights start going up the day after Halloween.  Got it down to a science these days, just need to add the new stuff.  This year will be a little more than usual being added as I have two singing light bulbs and a singing snowman along with two new mini trees and a few other elements.  Need to re-sequence the 20 songs that I have in my show but will be doing that over the summer.

2 hours ago, chuckmsp said:

Not a fan of Halloween so we don't do anything for that holiday at all.  My prep work for Christmas has already started and the lights start going up the day after Halloween.  Got it down to a science these days, just need to add the new stuff.  This year will be a little more than usual being added as I have two singing light bulbs and a singing snowman along with two new mini trees and a few other elements.  Need to re-sequence the 20 songs that I have in my show but will be doing that over the summer.

Nothing like listening to Christmas music around the 4th of July. :D

My family has complained a little so I now have a nice set of Bose headphones. 

I know what you mean about adding in additional holiday... For my 3rd year in I've added in the singing faces to my show, I received help from JR with faces sequences. I'm adding in some of his sequences to my show since then I've been going back through and programming in my 24 X 25 Tree to them. I've had Christmas music running in my sleep since early April.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Shoot, i have no problem running 2 shows a year. Only thing i switch out are the yard props and a few wall props. All the house lights and fence lights stay up for both shows. takes me a week to swap out.

• 5 months later...
On ‎3‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 11:31 PM, Dragon Lights said:

Send me your email address to Dragonsden75@yahoo.com and I will get a copy to you ASAP

I'm interested as well. Could you send a copy to dep.byoung@hotmail.com   Thx