Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking for Prop File for HolidayCoro Singing Faces

chuckmsp

Everything I have found in the forum is over a year old so hopefully starting a new topic will bring some new interest.

I have the HolidayCoro singing light bulbs and snowman, looking for someone that has a nice visualizer prop file that will help me sequence these characters in the LOR Sequence Editor.  I am more than willing to pay for a good prop file that includes all 8 channels for the snowman and another prop file with all 8 channels for the singing light bulbs.  The prop file should be a complete image of each character with the proper channels assigned and lights drawn as in the HolidayCoro instructions.  Even something that is close that I can modify will be good at this point.

Thanks in advance for any help :)

I would give you the files if I had them but those props I don't have files for. You can lay out props like that in a couple of different ways, make a grid in Excel overlay the picture and number the different channels then use that file for import. I use Xlights and I've used this method successfully several times. Pixel editor is LORs version of Xlights so I think it should act the same but I don't have experience with pixel editor. With that in mind xlights has a way of mapping a prop using a camera, you could use Xlights tool to build your prop then import it. They also have a tool in there to Overlay your picture in a grid to lay out your channels which I think works better than excel. You could also email holiday Coro and see if they can provide you with the files.

5 hours ago, chuckmsp said:

Everything I have found in the forum is over a year old so hopefully starting a new topic will bring some new interest.

I have the HolidayCoro singing light bulbs and snowman, looking for someone that has a nice visualizer prop file that will help me sequence these characters in the LOR Sequence Editor.  I am more than willing to pay for a good prop file that includes all 8 channels for the snowman and another prop file with all 8 channels for the singing light bulbs.  The prop file should be a complete image of each character with the proper channels assigned and lights drawn as in the HolidayCoro instructions.  Even something that is close that I can modify will be good at this point.

Thanks in advance for any help :)

No need to pay, there are people here or used to be here that share them. I dont have the bulbs (props), you dont really need any more than one of the HC prop files if you are talking about the mini leds/ incans. Tree, Bulbs, pumpkins all have 8 channels. I have every HC incan prop and I only have 3 prop files , pumpkins (not HC but they are custom), trees, Rudolph. I just use what I have.

You can use the LOROC (Light O Rama Object Creator) to make your prop using clip art and tracing, pretty simple.

I will look around and see but the snowman is gonna be a tuff one to find. Several of us have requested it. That's the one thing that HC could provide, the LPF file with their coro.

JR

Thank you Everyone :)

I have contacted HolidayCoro and they have told me that they are working on LOR prop files for all of their singing characters, no projected completion date so far.

Checked LandoLights.com a few times, nothing there that I can find is close enough to use for my characters.  I have downloaded a few but are not what I am looking for.  I have found some singing tree props that may work for the light bulbs with a little modification.

I still have to check out the Object Creator, that may be the best answer.  Thanks again for the great replies !!

Just now, chuckmsp said:

Thank you Everyone :)

I have contacted HolidayCoro and they have told me that they are working on LOR prop files for all of their singing characters, no projected completion date so far.

Checked LandoLights.com a few times, nothing there that I can find is close enough to use for my characters.  I have downloaded a few but are not what I am looking for.  I have found some singing tree props that may work for the light bulbs with a little modification.

I still have to check out the Object Creator, that may be the best answer.  Thanks again for the great replies !!

Good luck with HC, love them to death but they put watermarks on their clip art making it impossible to use object creator. Ask me how I know. I gave up on my "singing santa" and used my reigndeer head. Same channels.

Maybe Dave and the gang will make changes and not watermark them.

Heard back from Dave at HC, they are trying to figure out if they should create a Visualizer File, Visualizer Prop File or a Pixel Editor Prop File.  All I really need is a good Visualizer File with an image of the snowman and the fixtures drawn on for each channel.  The visualizer file can be used in the pixel editor or the sequence editor, works for me.  Would there be a benefit to creating the prop files rather than just the visualizer file?  I still have so much to learn .....

I have just created a .lpf file for 1 singing light bulb face - 8 channel if any one wants it.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Dragon Lights said:

I have just created a .lpf file for 1 singing light bulb face - 8 channel if any one wants it.

I will take it please, dibblejr@hotmail.com

If you need sequences for faces just let me know. If you want a personal song sequest just post it up in my "Now Accepting Free Singing Face" thread

Thank you

JR

I have the pair that I recently completed for mine and used JR's order. I'll post a link for the file in the "Now Requesting Requests for Singing Faces" thread shortly. Don't at the moment have access to the file.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 5 using Tapatalk.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Dragon Lights said:

I would love to have a copy, thank you !!

I have the pair that I recently completed for mine and used JR's order. I'll post a link for the file in the "Now Requesting Requests for Singing Faces" thread shortly. Don't at the moment have access to the file.

This where I posted in the thread to access the files I have available.
http://forums.lightorama.com/index.php?/topic/43046-Now-Accepting-FREE-Singing-Face-Seq-Request

8 hours ago, chuckmsp said:

I would love to have a copy, thank you !!

Send me your email address to Dragonsden75@yahoo.com and I will get a copy to you ASAP

Edited by Dragon Lights
Mispelled Word

Thanks for the files, the singing light bulbs works great !!

Now I only need to get the singing snowman and everything will be set for this year's display.  Even a good image of the singing snowman that I can use as a background for a visualizer file would be great, I could draw the fixtures on myself and create my  own prop.  I am more than willing to compensate someone for providing me with a file that I can use and saves me the time of trying to create one myself :)

1 hour ago, jerry72 said:

Got the monsters if anyone needs them as well.

Jerry- do you mind sending me the monsters?

Thank you

JR dibblejr@hotmail.com

2 hours ago, dibblejr said:

Jerry- do you mind sending me the monsters?

Thank you

JR dibblejr@hotmail.com

no problem

We don't do anything for Halloween so don't need the monsters, thanks for the offer.  I'm sure other folks could use them.  Don't know how anyone can do a Halloween display and a Christmas display, the Christmas display is already more than I can handle every year :)